What's new

Pipe Secret Santa ??

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Might be early but who's interested in a Pipe Secret Santa? I participated in the Cigar Secret Santa last year and won't this year since I'm currently too far gone down the pipe slope. What say you??:santa:

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
With JavaJunkies blessing, I would be glad to spearhead it and set out the ground rules. I've been in on BOTL Secret Santa and PSF pipe Secret Santa and have some experience to help make it smooth as possible.
It's pretty straightforward. We set a deadline for entering the Pipe SS and then all names are put into a hat and drawn and matched up. You receive a pm with your SS victim (er, I mean gift recipient) and send them a package within the designated timeframe. We will place a definition on the minimum package and you can send it anonymously etc. and include all kinds of asshattery (no Hoshy nipple pics!) That's a quick overview. More detailed if I get approval from the big guys :santa:

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
i really see no reason why this cannot be a thing.

i recommend looking at the way cliff runs the secret santa (main), especially in regard to guidelines of eligibility, and timeline requirements.

also, know for certain i would love to participate myself. o)

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
i really see no reason why this cannot be a thing.

i recommend looking at the way cliff runs the secret santa (main), especially in regard to guidelines of eligibility, and timeline requirements.

also, know for certain i would love to participate myself. o)
Thanks Sean- the requirements will be the same as the main Secret Santa. I will begin putting everything together and send the template to you for review. It will need to be fully rollling by October.
Ho Ho Ho- this should be fun guys!