What's new

Pipe Secret Santa ??

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
i got ten pounds in yesterday, and 12 hours sleep since saturday...
10 lbs..... Seriously, if I'm up your way I just wanna sit in your cellar, I couldn't find space for that tonnage
Actually, I am rebuilding my basement after having it waterproofed and that's where my office is going to be. I can't smoke in the house but I can put 4 or 5 ounces of baccy in a bowl as a "gentlemanly potpourri"

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
dave, you make it within line of sight of cincy, you let me know. just call these jackals off! o)

also, rob, if you have a bowl that holds 4 OUNCES, when the HELL would you find time to smoke it?!? "yeah, this is a dunhill group twenty-four..."

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
i said we would have something official within 48hrs, wasn't clear enough, and the boys went all crazy town.

all i know is clint needs a meer...

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
dave, you make it within line of sight of cincy, you let me know. just call these jackals off! o)

also, rob, if you have a bowl that holds 4 OUNCES, when the HELL would you find time to smoke it?!? "yeah, this is a dunhill group twenty-four..."
I meant a small serving bowl that would sit on a table and fill the room with manly scents

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
in all seriousness, last details are being nailed down. expect an ACTUAL sign-y up-y thread within 48 hours. sign up, time line, guidelines, all that goodness. this is happening.