What's new

Pipe Secret Santa ??

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
guys, this stall out is on MY shoulders. dismal took point and started lining details up, and it was bounced back to me to do a little verifying and validating. i got bogged down in other stuff. sorry. this will be getting my brain space next week. god willing, we have a small enough piper pool, even with a slightly later launch date, we should well be able to mobilize the elves in time.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
guys, this stall out is on MY shoulders. dismal took point and started lining details up, and it was bounced back to me to do a little verifying and validating. i got bogged down in other stuff. sorry. this will be getting my brain space next week. god willing, we have a small enough piper pool, even with a slightly later launch date, we should well be able to mobilize the elves in time.
slacker, slacker....... well it was your birthday....are you gonna participate, ive got something with your name all over it!

HOHOHO

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
No worries, brother! Just happy to know that this will still likely happen.

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
I'm spending the next 4 days with the secret Santa guru. I can do some legwork then if you would like. You know how to reach me.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
cool, and thanks for the offer! pretty sure the elf sergeant has already been consulted, but it couldn't hurt.

also, have a DD. and raise a pint for me. o)

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Rating - 100%
51   0   0