• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I think it would have been one thing is a cigar retailer was standing across a counter and made the second statement. As it is it is just a simple response. Many, many folks do not know the difference so they explained it. AT that point I would have said, nope mold and here you go. Some customer service rep is just following a script but still said they would refund or replace the cigars. I have received fuente cigars with mold from top notch retailers. It happens. I really did not see them being disrespectful or making an issue. I am sure if you handed them the cigars in person, assuming this is a respectable retailer, they would have identified it as mold. Really hard to do long distance. Now Jon stepping in and taking care of you is just an example of a quality company.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Now I'm no expert, but it is obviously cocaine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Yo yo yo... You are surly not an expert. From a mile away, I can tell you it's Crystal meth, actually... Just don't ask me how I know. :rolleyes:

Glad to see this is getting handled. Crowned Heads ftmfw!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
I bet you can being that close to El Cajon. LOL.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Most of us know that it was mold...the photo was very detailed and the splotches are a dead give away. There is a way to deal with the Vendor as to having that product sent back...a statement with a good photo and then giving them a chance to make things right. If there is a 'stall' from the Vendor then it's time to contact your Credit Card Vendor to dispute the charge if the Vendor doesn't take care of the problem. I've had Vendors do the right things and correct the issue while I've had Vendors act like they were going to turn the dispute into a battle of wills...I give them one change to make things right and if they stall I call my CC Vendor and dispute it.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I'm no expert, but it is obviously cocaine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Yo yo yo... You are surly not an expert. From a mile away, I can tell you it's Crystal meth, actually... Just don't ask me how I know. :rolleyes:

Glad to see this is getting handled. Crowned Heads ftmfw!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
I bet you can being that close to El Cajon. LOL.
how can you be sure it isnt anthrax. did u do a chem swab

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I'm the only one that reads the fine print?
Based on who made the comment, I would say he's joking.
Guys around here can get pretty sarcastic with certain things. The plume vs. mold discussion is one of those things that tends to get some good reaction here. That old guy tends to usually know what he is talking about…. usually haha

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Based on who made the comment, I would say he's joking.
Guys around here can get pretty sarcastic with certain things. The plume vs. mold discussion is one of those things that tends to get some good reaction here. That old guy tends to usually know what he is talking about…. usually haha
I rarely laugh out loud from posts. It's clearly mold, I saw the guy had 407 trader ratings, yet he's saying its plume? I'm like wtf? Then I saw the fine print. Hysterical. The tone was just perfect.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
[QUOTE="Zigarro, post: 1585537, member: 15595"
*Damn! Just noticed how old this thread is. Time to put the scotch away![/QUOTE]
I constantly thing the same thing while cruising through the site. I'm always trying to get in on old threads. Lol

CigarSaint

Who Dat!
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
"Retailer - Thank you for your response and patience. As per your response it appears the cigars have plume. We can set up a return and send a shipping label on your behalf. Once we receive the cigars back it may take 5-10 business days to process your return. Once the order is processed would you like a refund or exchange? Please let me know how you would like to proceed?If you have any additional questions or concerns please let me know."

I love the part where he says "As per your response it appears the cigars have plume". You clearly told him it was mold. lol.

I love that stick and that crap makes me to upchuck... I hate Mold.

Status
Not open for further replies.