What's new

Post here when you receive your OE raffle winnings

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
The raffle said a box of Jericho hills but I didn't know what size. I love the JH so I was excited to begin with. So 50 of these glorious bastards show up and I had to spark one immediately. Hands down the best JH Vitola in my opinion. @JonHuber thanks for the donation to OE15. Crowned heads has quickly become my favorite brand Keep up the good work!

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
The raffle said a box of Jericho hills but I didn't know what size. I love the JH so I was excited to begin with. So 50 of these glorious bastards show up and I had to spark one immediately. Hands down the best JH Vitola in my opinion. @JonHuber thanks for the donation to OE15. Crowned heads has quickly become my favorite brand Keep up the good work!

Drool

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Got a few in over the past few days and have been very delinquent in posting and getting Trader Ratings out for these. Thank you very much guys!

@Emerson's Cigars

Ash Tray and Box of CH TAA 2014's

@slicer

In his own words "an SFR of those things called cigars". In my words, incredibly tasty smokes and a note that looks like it wants to murder me.

@btubes18

LP #9 Hat (which I look completely ridiculous in, but love wearing anyway) and a 5-Pack Sampler

@Cigar Jedi

2x Cigar Journals (Very cool! One is already being bombed out to a fellow BOTL that is also a huge SW junkie)

@JusBlaze

SFR (and an incredibly nice note that must have been intended for someone much classier than me)

Thanks again guys! More importantly, thank you for your contributions to OE2015 and help making it such a great success. As I said above, TR is forthcoming.

Cheers,

Spenny

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Crazy packages hit yesterday....just now got time to post em.
jmartin - madman! Can't thank you enough for the crazy bomb amigo! Box of Tat Serie P & 5vr of Tatoos & JdN Red...awesome sauce amigo! :)
jmartin.jpg

apnutter - awesome fiver of sucker Punch, and Crux Passport box! Love it, and thanks so much again! Too cool bro!

jmartin.jpg joel_pack.jpg

Huge thanks to Jon Huber of Crowned Heads for the awesome hat and stickers! Big thanks to Viaje for the slick hat as well!
Holy Boveda packs!!! Big thanks to Boveda for their generosity!
Big thanks to Crux! Bull & Bear 5vr! Love em! Smoked one last night and it was superb!!
bull.jpg
Can't thank you guys and the sponsors enough!! Incredibly generous of all of you and thanks again to all those who put this whole deal together!! Joel, Brad, Eric, Joe, everyone!! So proud to be a member here at BOTL!!! Cheers all! -Ryan

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Crazy packages hit yesterday....just now got time to post em.
jmartin - madman! Can't thank you enough for the crazy bomb amigo! Box of Tat Serie P & 5vr of Tatoos & JdN Red...awesome sauce amigo! :)
View attachment 68712

apnutter - awesome fiver of sucker Punch, and Crux Passport box! Love it, and thanks so much again! Too cool bro!

View attachment 68712 View attachment 68713

Huge thanks to Jon Huber of Crowned Heads for the awesome hat and stickers! Big thanks to Viaje for the slick hat as well!
Holy Boveda packs!!! Big thanks to Boveda for their generosity!
Big thanks to Crux! Bull & Bear 5vr! Love em! Smoked one last night and it was superb!!
View attachment 68714
Can't thank you guys and the sponsors enough!! Incredibly generous of all of you and thanks again to all those who put this whole deal together!! Joel, Brad, Eric, Joe, everyone!! So proud to be a member here at BOTL!!! Cheers all! -Ryan
I think you got the wrong guy. Unless you won the "mystery box" from Joel. Mistake or was I set up? You never know around here.