What's new

Post here when you receive your OE raffle winnings

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
@Eric
@NicaNick

Eric sent me this incredible pack of BOTL Swag:
- 2x BOTL Glencairns (for when I need to get sauced in chat, but do it with class)
- BOTL/OE Stickers
- BOTL Box seals
- BOTL Shirt

Then, at the bottom of the box, sits the incredible Foundation Cigar Co. Ashtray from Nick! One of 150, this thing is not only pretty much the most elegant thing I own, but it also has an incredible heft. Perfect for Oddjob like takedowns while relaxing with a smoke. I want to put it on my desk at work, but I need a nicer desk for that.

Thank you both for the prizes and all you do for OE!

Cheers,
Spenny

Rating - 100%
59   0   0

I was the lucky recipient of this killer print from Darrel Morris. This post has been long overdue. I received the print shortly after the raffle, but I just now got it framed and matted. (Second attempt). It will proudly hang in my home office above my wineadors once I get it finished up.
Thanks to everyone who organized this fundraiser and thanks to all who gave!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I was the lucky recipient of this killer print from Darrel Morris. This post has been long overdue. I received the print shortly after the raffle, but I just now got it framed and matted. (Second attempt). It will proudly hang in my home office above my wineadors once I get it finished up.
Thanks to everyone who organized this fundraiser and thanks to all who gave!
Beautiful piece! Nice!!!

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
SO awesome!

More arrivals:

@Dustinspo

- A great assortment of CC's and NC's

@crperkins

- This incredible, handmade, custom pipe! Having never smoked a pipe before, I'd like to give fair warning to all you pipe guys over in that section. The noobishness is coming for you... :p

Thanks again guys!

Spenny