What's new

Post here when you receive your OE raffle winnings

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm terribly sorry this is late!! Been an odd week!!! Big time thanks to Doug and Benjamin for the following outstanding donations!! I'm incredibly grateful I assure you!!!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's too much buddy! Thanks Doug and Benjamin!!! I love it!!! Very generous and can't thank you both enough!!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I smoked all of the fiver!! In two days!! Outstanding and super generous selection amigo! Anything you need...please ask me first!! Will be a pleasure!! Thanks again!!

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I have reason to believe the generosity of @apnutter has caused this box of lanceros to land on my doorstep. Too generous. A true Brother, indeed.

View attachment 68952
This was a box donated by Caldwell. It was not on the raffle list so Eric randomized a ticket pick and you won.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
My SFR package from Aaron came in today. This A-hole used the raffle as an excuse to beat me without mercy on this box. First I notice he has six sticks in a promised 5 stick box. .... Jab to the nose. Then I see the 2014 cigar of the year .... Right hook. The dirty rat in the box was like a well placed elbow across my temple. Then as I stand there dazed and confused. Bammmm a knee to the nut sack with a cigar I have been on the hunt for.
image.jpg

You've gone too far. Thank you brother.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
My mailbox was blown up for over a week since i was out of town. @Jesse out did himself with his SMF. Thanks again brother, these will be ashed soon.
Enjoy brother and again thank you for your donation.

My SFR package from Aaron came in today. This A-hole used the raffle as an excuse to beat me without mercy on this box. First I notice he has six sticks in a promised 5 stick box. .... Jab to the nose. Then I see the 2014 cigar of the year .... Right hook. The dirty rat in the box was like a well placed elbow across my temple. Then as I stand there dazed and confused. Bammmm a knee to the nut sack with a cigar I have been on the hunt for.
View attachment 68987

Haha

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
View attachment 68987

Enjoy that LC in honor of your friend!

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
These are way tardy, but I have a few more arrivals to report:

@atllogix

- A slick SFR full of some pretty awesome goodies and some that I'm itching to try.

@Kingpin

- A SFR full of some CC's and NC's. Thank you!

E.P. Carrillo

- A box of Inch 62 Maduros. Some epic glassware, a shirt (not pictured), ball cap, and a tote.

Thanks again guys!
Spenny