What's new

Post here when you receive your PIPE SS package

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@SailorAg , Mrs. Claus has us resting up before the big night in a beach-side Mexican resort, and thanks to the wonders of WiFi I've been able to keep an eye out on your package
We were quite worried that something went wrong, and breathed a sigh of relief today when there was finally some movement on the tracking number.
I thought taking your gift as far as the boarder would suffice, but now I'm wishing that I would have just delivered it myself instead of dropping it off with the USPS.
A fat man can only do so much, though, when all-inclusive banana daiquiris are involved. I hope it all works out and you're not to disappointed!

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
@SailorAg , Mrs. Claus has us resting up before the big night in a beach-side Mexican resort, and thanks to the wonders of WiFi I've been able to keep an eye out on your package
We were quite worried that something went wrong, and breathed a sigh of relief today when there was finally some movement on the tracking number.
I thought taking your gift as far as the boarder would suffice, but now I'm wishing that I would have just delivered it myself instead of dropping it off with the USPS.
A fat man can only do so much, though, when all-inclusive banana daiquiris are involved. I hope it all works out and you're not to disappointed!
Oh man, more delivery issues for SailorAg! Poor dude...
It'll get here eventually! That's what I get for providing you my on campus address. I've now returned to Austin for Christmas break at my parents' house. The lovely ladies at the mailroom have graciously offered to forward any packages that I receive during break.

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Well, gentlemen, this year's Pipe Secret Santa is a wrap. There are a couple guys who need to post their pictures when they get time, but everyone did an outstanding job and was in true piper form with their generosity.
Thank you for participating and hope next years Pipe SS is even bigger. Sweet smokes...