What's new

Post here when you receive your PIPE SS package

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
Alright guys, I finally received my Secret Santa package. It took so long because I had provided my on-campus address and by the time the package arrived I had already left. Plus, the mailroom was closed during most of the holidays so they were unable to forward it to me in a timely manner.

Here's the box:

I open it:

Only to find... another box!

I open the brown inner box to reveal a white inner inner box!

I open this white inner inner box, only to discover a fancy black box in a bubble sleeve:

I get this bad boy opened up and I find a kick ass pipe smoking kit:

Four small mason jars of tobacco, a Vector pipe light with protective sleeve, a Czech tool, shoulder strap for the case, a mini tooth brush (for cleaning the pipes, I presume) and two corn cob pipes!!

Wow! This thing is great. It even cam with two dividers should I choose to not use the case to carry its included contents.

Wow! Thanks so much! A great way to get a cellar started. And the case is super sweet!

I've been blown away by the generosity in this Secret Santa and in BOTL in general. Could my Santa be revealed so that I may give him a positive trader rating?

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Alright guys, I finally received my Secret Santa package. It took so long because I had provided my on-campus address and by the time the package arrived I had already left. Plus, the mailroom was closed during most of the holidays so they were unable to forward it to me in a timely manner.

Here's the box:

I open it:

Only to find... another box!

I open the brown inner box to reveal a white inner inner box!

I open this white inner inner box, only to discover a fancy black box in a bubble sleeve:

I get this bad boy opened up and I find a kick ass pipe smoking kit:

Four small mason jars of tobacco, a Vector pipe light with protective sleeve, a Czech tool, shoulder strap for the case, a mini tooth brush (for cleaning the pipes, I presume) and two corn cob pipes!!

Wow! This thing is great. It even cam with two dividers should I choose to not use the case to carry its included contents.

Wow! Thanks so much! A great way to get a cellar started. And the case is super sweet!

I've been blown away by the generosity in this Secret Santa and in BOTL in general. Could my Santa be revealed so that I may give him a positive trader rating?
Great job Santa!!! Oh, and no-you can't have his name

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So glad to see you've received this!
a mini tooth brush (for cleaning the pipes, I presume)
I sent that small toothbrush along for you to brush off baccy from the rubber seal before replacing the jar lids. It works quote well!
A great way to get a cellar started. And the case is super sweet!
If you like that jar size, it's the "Half Pint (8-oz.) Wide Mouth Jars." I like them because they stack well and give easy access to my tobacco.
My elves pick them up from cooking.com as there is usually a 10-15% off code available that includes free shipping. Crazy when you consider that glass weight!
Yes. Your Santa is @Piper Santa. Give him a positive TR! :D
Enjoy, Mark!
-Santa