What's new

Post here when you receive your PIPE SS package

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
WOW, I dislike my Post Office........

Santa sent a package an I live out in the Country, I mean 5 miles isn't 12 miles out like I used to live many years ago but come on. So I don't have a Paved road, but then the Post Lady don't have a low rider either, She drive s JEEP for goodness sakes. So today she was to lazy to drive down my 200 foot driveway to let me know I have a package. I mean she is new 4 months on this route. But come on give me a break the last box she did this with I had to wait through the weekend and had 50 cigars just box and B W. Guess talking with the Post Master the first time wasn't good enough. So with any luck tomorrow I will be able to make it back from my road trip before they close. 2hours up, hour or 2 there and 2 hours back with any luck I will be able to be home and to the Post Office by 3 or 4. But Santa did get a package my way. Now the wait LOL.... If only I had known this was going to happen again I would have sat out there today and waited for her at the road...

Will post when I get it tomorrow.....

Sorry had to vent..

James

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Well the Fat Man certainly did his homework this year! Some baccy I dig and some on the must try list. Plus an awesome craggy rusticated pipe that's almost completely restored ... and the supplies to finish the resto! Santa must have known that I've been secretly restoring pipes and waiting until I got better at it to start posting pics .... creepy! Thanks so much for this wonderful christmas package ... now I just need a little intel on who may be from Winona MN (Les CLaypool perhaps? ... I kid I kid)

View attachment 55771
View attachment 55772
View attachment 55773
Nice hit, Santa!

andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0

Six pence
14 cheer
8oz larrys blend
Louisiana red
Carter hall & John Bull
Some softie bits

ISO pipe dreams, literally have this on my Amazon wish list

And an awesome custom cob with a matching
Forever stem again on my to buy list

Anybody know where this cob came from?
Never seen this style reminds me of cut down Great Dane egg or cg, maybe a diplomat regardless really digging it
Word has it that there is some guy on ebay selling these awesome cobs... Hope you enjoyed the package man and Merry Christmas brother =)

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Yeah I found them and was notified as to who my Santa was, seriously awesome job man!

I've already put that stem on a couple of cobs and cracked the cheer.... The sixpence will be sampled shortly

Awesome, you did it right I just need some time to get into that book