What's new

Post in here when you receive your Pipe SS package 2015

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
SSIA- Update the group when you receive your package from Santa. Please make sure to PM me that you received your gift so I can mark it off.
It's also nice to promptly post a photo in this thread of the package you receive.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Well I was wondering who that big box that @Jmphotog was sending out was going to destroy ... I found out this morning! Hell of a hit sir! It's like he's been stalking me or something. An awesome pipe from Briar Bird with a matching tamper, a great selection of baccy, and even some coffee from my favorite roaster. Thank you very much brother, much appreciated!

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Whoever got me freakin got me good!
Hit some big time favorites and included some things I'm very interested in.
I love the EMP, nightcap and dark strong Kentucky! The ashtray is perfect and the frog Morton and esoterica will be a very nice treat!!
Thank you very very much SS, I really appreciate it... Now I just need to figure out who's address is on the box

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Well.... I'm really speechless right now. I don't know if this is from my cigar or pipe secret Santana so I'm going to post this in both.

Just a little while ago, my wife brought in a box to me. I thought it was my order from famous. Then I saw that it was from amazon. Amazon! I haven't ordered anything from amazon lately. Then it hit me. I slowly opened the box and inside was a gift wrapped package.

There's a card on top. I open it to see...

Oh my goodness. Someone went too far!
I sat in disbelief a moment before going further, my son asking me what was in the box.
I unwrapped the package to see...

My son immediately said, look! Wolverine claws!
Thank you so much Santa. If the weather holds until next weekend, I'll be using this then because I'm going to order the smoker I mentioned right now (it's not available in store).

I am truly blown away brother, whoever you are!

My son is impressed as well.... :)

What a great surprise to receive as my wife son and I are enjoying a lazy Saturday morning listening to Christmas music.

Edit to add: this is the thread that this is a result of http://www.botl.org/threads/smokers.84184/

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Just received a note from secret santa, so I believe this one must have come from cigar secret santa. You are one crazy santa, santa!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hey Santa, you jolly old man - you totally made my piping Christmas. Thank you so, so much! I love each and every one of those tobaccos (although I've not yet tried this year's Holiday Season blend from Peterson's). I got a tin of the Holiday Season last year, too, so I guess a tradition is started. I'll buy the blend every year :)

And the Feather blades - how did you know I was on my last pack and needed to order more? The timing truly couldn't have been better.

Solid hits, fat man... solid hits.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
That was risky... sending razors to any of us pipers could be like sending a 30 pack of White Castles to a vegetarian. There's some beards in here.
With me it was a safe move - I've posted enough in the shaving threads about my preference for Feathers.
Besides, I am totally the guy who would send White Castles to a vegetarian! LOL