ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450144880.444721.jpg

Piper Santa gave me a good molesting
Including some retired pease blends
Bengal slices from 98
And well...... All of this

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450145009.186871.jpg

Some Syrian Latakia ph

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450145030.430876.jpg

The youngest blend was this one, funny a guy sent me one two years ago with an identical tin date

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450145083.957960.jpg

And he only lives

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450145141.136280.jpg

This far from where my package originated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well I was wondering who that big box that @Jmphotog was sending out was going to destroy ... I found out this morning! Hell of a hit sir! It's like he's been stalking me or something. An awesome pipe from Briar Bird with a matching tamper, a great selection of baccy, and even some coffee from my favorite roaster. Thank you very much brother, much appreciated!

That is just insane Merry Christmas you psychopaths!

Whoever got me freakin got me good!
Hit some big time favorites and included some things I'm very interested in.
I love the EMP, nightcap and dark strong Kentucky! The ashtray is perfect and the frog Morton and esoterica will be a very nice treat!!
Thank you very very much SS, I really appreciate it... Now I just need to figure out who's address is on the box

Outstanding!!!
Well.... I'm really speechless right now. I don't know if this is from my cigar or pipe secret Santana so I'm going to post this in both.

Just a little while ago, my wife brought in a box to me. I thought it was my order from famous. Then I saw that it was from amazon. Amazon! I haven't ordered anything from amazon lately. Then it hit me. I slowly opened the box and inside was a gift wrapped package.

There's a card on top. I open it to see...

Oh my goodness. Someone went too far!
I sat in disbelief a moment before going further, my son asking me what was in the box.
I unwrapped the package to see...

My son immediately said, look! Wolverine claws!
Thank you so much Santa. If the weather holds until next weekend, I'll be using this then because I'm going to order the smoker I mentioned right now (it's not available in store).

I am truly blown away brother, whoever you are!

My son is impressed as well.... :)

What a great surprise to receive as my wife son and I are enjoying a lazy Saturday morning listening to Christmas music.

Edit to add: this is the thread that this is a result of http://www.botl.org/threads/smokers.84184/
Is that the Maverick ET-733>!

Merry Christmas indeed.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Piper Santa lit me up good! I am floored. A very nice selection of scotches, some really great tobacco, a new cob pipe, some stickers, pipe cleaners, and a new pipe tool. amazing selection.

I'll be enjoying these for a while. Thanks again. I have no idea who my Santa was, but am pretty sure they employed a double agent to extract info from me.( @ZippoGeek)
Goes to show, you can't trust anyone around here.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I'll be honest. I drank the Macallan this morning when I got home from work while I smoked a JD Howard reserve. One dang fine scotch!
(I work a rotating, 12 hr shift. Been on midnights since Friday afternoon. Didn't want people thinking I have a drinking problem hitting the scotch at 6 am) lol

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'll be honest. I drank the Macallan this morning when I got home from work while I smoked a JD Howard reserve. One dang fine scotch!
(I work a rotating, 12 hr shift. Been on midnights since Friday afternoon. Didn't want people thinking I have a drinking problem hitting the scotch at 6 am) lol
I've been there done that working nights all these years too!! The smaller bottles make a nice quick "2 finger pour" unless you have hands like mine it's more like 1 finger lol.

Sent from my cellular device via Tap to Talk

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
This is a tale of woe. I tale of a smack down so hard, that Alfred Dunhil himself couldn't recover.

I got home tonight and was greeted by this...

My 6 year old son was the brave soul that carried this into the house. He too lived to see another day.

I opened the box to be greated by this....

I think... maybe I'm safe. Maybe it's just a box of UPS Mailers!

I carefully pull one off the top and this is what I see...

Ahhh Ha! A Clue! I'll be sending this out for DNA sequencing. There's no escaping!

As I start to unpeal the layers, I see a hand written note. It looks like he was writing with his feet!

Or maybe it's the eggnog! :woot:

First to jump in my hands is the USPS SFR...

My first thought... well that's a funny cut of pipe tobacco! :)
I've had a Tat black before, once, a while ago, I think, and I've had a MF before, but I don't know if it was that particular one. The rest are new to me. I LOVE trying new cigars! And the other ones are not very familiar so... YES!!

Next I opened up the amazon box that contained some greatness. But I saw a piece of paper in the bottom of the box.

HAHA

Now it's time to be delicate. This thing looks like it's got a hair trigger on it and is definitely ready to blow!

Hoe-lee-cow!
Seattle Pipe Club Seattle Evening Pipe Tobacco, 2015 (I'm smoking some of this now.... OMGoodness this is GREAT!)
McCrannie's Red Ribbon, dated 2012. I've talked about my love of this tobacco more than once!
Bayou Slice, dated 2006! I don't think I've had this one before. But it's right up my alley so looking very forward to trying this one (tomorrow!!)
GLP Meidian, dated 2011! If I've talked about pipe tobacco once, I've mentioned my love of Meridian. I pretty much always have a can open of this stuff!
Someone did some homework! Or drunkenly hit the nail on the head :wacky:

Well now we know where the Shit List went!

I've got a few names to add this this already!! HAAHAH

And finally, the last box. It's pretty heavy for it's size. "Samples" has me nervous for some reason...

Time to open this up and see the final blow...

Booya baby! A nice jar of water! Tastey, tastey water :whistle::angelic:

Thank you Santa. You knocked this way out of the park for sure.

I don't know what I did to get such an awesome package from someone, but I'm very, very appreciative.

Thank you Santa!!!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
So my Santa did some research.

What's that, a 5 lb bag of delicious caffeine.

A tin of Murdock's from 2007.
Hal O' The Wynd from 2003
Buetra's Royal Vintage mature ribbon and latakia #2
Virginia Spice
Red and Black
Full Balkan reserve
SPC plum pudding and deception pass

Thank you so much SS. All great baccy and some awesome coffee.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Well Santa didn't dissappoint!!!! this arrived Saturday and my Apt office had to hang onto it until I could pick it up.

Lots of great baccy, most of this I have not tried. The escudo navy flake i needed to get some more of.

There were a couple great looking gars in glass tubos' the verocru I have had in the tiny one and loved it. Latelier cigars are one of my complete faves at the moment.
But of course he couldn't just send tobacco...... he sent Penzance!!!!!!! cant wait to crack into this and see what all the fuss is about.

And what better to smoke a great baccy in then a cool pipe from Moonshine pies. as welll as a great tamper. The card with the tamper is signed on the back from the maker.
This kid could not be happier!!!!!!!!
Thanks Santa (blunk).

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So my Santa did some research.

What's that, a 5 lb bag of delicious caffeine.

A tin of Murdock's from 2007.
Hal O' The Wynd from 2003
Buetra's Royal Vintage mature ribbon and latakia #2
Virginia Spice
Red and Black
Full Balkan reserve
SPC plum pudding and deception pass

Thank you so much SS. All great baccy and some awesome coffee.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Little Jimmy,
I'm so glad you approve.
I know you told Santa "no coffee" but there was too much empty space in the box and my elves had already used up all my packing peanuts.
Hopefully the packing beans are to your satisfaction! If not, just shoot me a PM and I'll make it right.
There should be some years on the Royal Vintage and Full Balkan as well. If we're lucky, they've aged gracefully.
Have a very merry Christmas!
Santa