What's new

Post in here when you receive your Pipe SS package 2015

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Little Jimmy,
I'm so glad you approve.
I know you told Santa "no coffee" but there was too much empty space in the box and my elves had already used up all my packing peanuts.
Hopefully the packing beans are to your satisfaction! If not, just shoot me a PM and I'll make it right.
There should be some years on the Royal Vintage and Full Balkan as well. If we're lucky, they've aged gracefully.
Have a very merry Christmas!
Santa
Santa you did a great job, those packing beans are great. Death Wish coffee is one of my favorites. I'm looking forward to that baccy too.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0

A little Santa Smoke from Santa to start things off...

Followed by a little snack from Vancouver, love these things

Some Port (love port) to wash it all down...

And a bag to carry my new...

@CodyPerkins bent tomato!

Here's the whole family! Holy shit Santa (Cody) is a generous man! Thank you so much, too too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Not sure if this is the right place for this. BUT......

To make a short story long.....

A long time ago (not really)....
In a galaxy far far away (Illinois), Zack recieved a little (what we think) was a SS bomb. I got alot of the blame. And then BOOM

The navy Cavendish is from 98!

Thank you very much Zack!

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Not sure if this is the right place for this. BUT......

To make a short story long.....

A long time ago (not really)....
In a galaxy far far away (Illinois), Zack recieved a little (what we think) was a SS bomb. I got alot of the blame. And then BOOM

The navy Cavendish is from 98!

Thank you very much Zack!

Early on, I got some blame sent my way. Couldn't help but laugh. Well Dave, you messed with the bull. Glad you're the one dealing with those horns. Nice hit.

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Looks like pipe SS is done for this year! I just want to say thank you to Zack for organizing this. It was my first year participating with you kind brothers and I will definitely partake again. I hope everyone enjoyed their gifts and I hope you all have a very happy holiday with friends and family!

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Looks like pipe SS is done for this year! I just want to say thank you to Zack for organizing this. It was my first year participating with you kind brothers and I will definitely partake again. I hope everyone enjoyed their gifts and I hope you all have a very happy holiday with friends and family!
Well said @Iholmes. It is indeed a wrap! Those last two hits were hard btw LOL; good note to end on- thank you to all who were so overly generous to each other. Merry Christmas

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thank you Zack for running the Piper SS this year. My "newbie" year doing it and I had a blast. It was fun to watch the other carnage land on such an awesome group of brothers who all share the love of the leaf. Looking forward to next year. Might have to start stashing now for next years target...I mean brother....

Merry (early) Christmas everyone!!