What's new

Post your blade(s)?! I am interested in knowing what is everybody's EDC.

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
To be honest I've never carried a knife for EDC. I know the benefits and all, I just wanted to see if any of you guys could answer my question.

That is, I live in the south so normally you don't layer clothing making it hard to conceal a little Glock 26 or XDS at times. So do you guys carry exposed with the clip on your pocket or what? Just curious if there is a way I haven't heard of yet.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
To be honest I've never carried a knife for EDC. I know the benefits and all, I just wanted to see if any of you guys could answer my question.

That is, I live in the south so normally you don't layer clothing making it hard to conceal a little Glock 26 or XDS at times. So do you guys carry exposed with the clip on your pocket or what? Just curious if there is a way I haven't heard of yet.
Clip a pen inside your pocket one week. See how many people show signs of noticing. I'm going to guess none.

Also, even in shorts and a t-shirt... I can conceal a full-size handgun and then some. A little knife is no challenge.

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0

Clip a pen inside your pocket one week. See how many people show signs of noticing. I'm going to guess none.

Also, even in shorts and a t-shirt... I can conceal a full-size handgun and then some. A little knife is no challenge.
I just read my question again and realized what I typed was not what I was asking at all and now that I think of the question I was meaning to ask it would be completely rhetorical and just pointless lol. My bad, I need to think before typing.

That is a good point though, thanks.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
This is something I normally do when flying or when in other situations where I can't have a knife...

Rotring stainless steel, single block, roller ball pen.. Clipped to the pocket...

Basically a 5" steel spike... That also happens to be a very nice, presentation quality (business meetings and such) writing instrument...

For those that don't want to drop a c-note on a fancy German steel pen... Schrade makes a very good "tactical" pen for less than $30...

http://www.knifecenter.com/item/SCHPENG/Schrade-Grey-Aluminum-Tactical-Pen

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
This is something I normally do when flying or when in other situations where I can't have a knife...

Rotring stainless steel, single block, roller ball pen.. Clipped to the pocket...

Basically a 5" steel spike... That also happens to be a very nice, presentation quality (business meetings and such) writing instrument...

For those that don't want to drop a c-note on a fancy German steel pen... Schrade makes a very good "tactical" pen for less than $30...

http://www.knifecenter.com/item/SCHPENG/Schrade-Grey-Aluminum-Tactical-Pen
Also check out www.tuffwriter.com

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I have a Buck 110, my father used to have one and it always stood up to abuse. When I saw it at Gander Mountain I knew it was my knife. I absolutely love it.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have a Buck 110, my father used to have one and it always stood up to abuse. When I saw it at Gander Mountain I knew it was my knife. I absolutely love it.
Go to the Buck website, and check out their custom shop. Premium steel blades, and a ton of handle choices. I have a couple custom 110 folders.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EDC- I really like the CRKT,

I carried a M-16 Titanium for a long time.

Currently I carry a CRKT- EROS by Ken Onion. This is the absolutely the sharpest knife I have ever had out of the box, and it pops open with a finger, you would think it was spring loaded but it's not.

My post count is too low to show you pics, but you can google CRKT EROS,

Attachments

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I've been carrying a knife pretty much every day since I've been 10 yo and this is the Best EDC I have ever owned. It's a Buck 525 gent

Compact, lightweight and stays extra sharp. Unfortunately I broke the tip on it last weekend while fixing my lawn mower. I should have grabbed a screwdriver....DOH!!

Still haven't decided whether I will send it back to Buck, try to reshape it or just buy a new one from amazon. I need to do something though cause it's just not the same without the tip.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
My EDC is a SOG Vision with the tanto blade. Great weight to it, only had to put 1 new edge on it after dulling it roofing a few years back. Carried it for about 6 years now. Lasted me through the Army and damned if the action isn't still perfect on it. The pic is of a newer model, but same design. Only thing changed is the logos.

SOG-SV68.JPG

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
EDC Kershaw 3700. Have carried kershaw in one form or another for the past 5 years.
Blade shape is great for alot of daily cutting along with overall quality has had me locked in with kershaw for a good while now