What's new

Post your college set up!!!

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
In the box:

(ignore the hygro reading, it's totally off and the cigars are happy now.)

Cubanos left, decent middle, give-aways right.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
WTF???

How much money does your parents give to you guys? F**K, when I was in college I lived on Taco Bell, Top Ramen, Ag grade TVP, brown rice, Keystone Light, and Jim Beam.

Jason
HA! Every month when I look at my CC bills I am reminded how I "paid" for all of my cigars and nice alcohol! Haven't put cigars on them in a year, and I'm still far away from paying them off.
So college kids, don't buy a ton of shit with credit cards if you can't pay it! Maybe with the economy how it is it's harder to get high limits, but a couple years ago it was no problem. If I could undo one thing, it'd be all my compulsive CC spending!
But that being said, I do love my cigars!!!

TYLER

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
HA! Every month when I look at my CC bills I am reminded how I "paid" for all of my cigars and nice alcohol! Haven't put cigars on them in a year, and I'm still far away from paying them off.
So college kids, don't buy a ton of shit with credit cards if you can't pay it! Maybe with the economy how it is it's harder to get high limits, but a couple years ago it was no problem. If I could undo one thing, it'd be all my compulsive CC spending!
But that being said, I do love my cigars!!!

TYLER
Always pay all I spent in credit card the same week I spent it. It also avoids me any interest troubles. :thumbsup:

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
In the box:

(ignore the hygro reading, it's totally off and the cigars are happy now.)

Cubanos left, decent middle, give-aways right.
Ugh!!!

Why oh why oh WHY would you ruin those cigars with that stinkin' Red Sawx Shot glass???? Don't you know all things Red Sawx related stink and should not be kept near anything important to you!!!:eyepoke::eyepoke:

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
actually tuba, i think having that red sox shot glass in there automatically makes those sticks smoke better by a factor of 3 (at least).

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I just keep them in there to keep them humidified being I don't always have distilled water on hand and I ship cigars out relatively frequently....they dont seem to affect the humidity any so its not causing any problems

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
WTF???

How much money does your parents give to you guys? F**K, when I was in college I lived on Taco Bell, Top Ramen, Ag grade TVP, brown rice, Keystone Light, and Jim Beam.

Jason
I'm with Jason on this one. Are you guys all athletes on scholarship or something? I'm looking at humis full of Opus X, Padron Annys and Tats; and shelves with bottles of Remy, George T. Stagg, and Bombay Sapphire.

I was at WVU from 74 through 81 (law school), and we smoked Swisher Sweets (excuse me, I just threw up in my mouth) and drank Mad Dog 20/20. Times sure as hell have changed.

John

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is the way I look at it. And the other college bros may agree or disagree. With regards to alcohol, I drink high dollar stuff because I don't drink very often and when I do it's very responsibly.

If I was knocking back fifths of Pappy Van Winkle 20 and Thomas H. Handy every week I would be in poor financial shape, but the thing is that I don't. I could easily name several people I'm familiar with who spend way more than me on alcohol per semester because they like to binge drink every single weekend. That's not my style, I like to really appreciate what I drink and my PVW20 will probably last me 8 months to a year.

Should the mood strike me right and I feel like getting a little silly I NEVER bring bourbon to parties, that's when I break out the Yuengling B&T:thumbsup:

That is all I have to say. Carry on.