What's new

Post your college set up!!!

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
all buy 5 of the CCs were either from trades or PIFs on another forum I belong to....as for most of the stuff on the top shelf minus the opus's and PAMs were from very generous forum members on CA and trades. As for my other stuff....a lot was from extra money that I have from my job

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This is the way I look at it. And the other college bros may agree or disagree. With regards to alcohol, I drink high dollar stuff because I don't drink very often and when I do it's very responsibly.

If I was knocking back fifths of Pappy Van Winkle 20 and Thomas H. Handy every week I would be in poor financial shape, but the thing is that I don't. I could easily name several people I'm familiar with who spend way more than me on alcohol per semester because they like to binge drink every single weekend. That's not my style, I like to really appreciate what I drink and my PVW20 will probably last me 8 months to a year.

Should the mood strike me right and I feel like getting a little silly I NEVER bring bourbon to parties, that's when I break out the Yuengling B&T:thumbsup:

That is all I have to say. Carry on.
I totally agree. Of course i go to a technical college and work at the same time so im not in your typical college atmosphere. the way you are with bourbon is the same way i am with beer ( too many bad nights with jim,jack, and makers). Ill buy really good beer whenever im just chillin, but when its party time bring out the Bush light!:bottle: Nice choice on the Yuengling B&T, but real draft B&Ts are the shiz!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is the way I look at it. And the other college bros may agree or disagree. With regards to alcohol, I drink high dollar stuff because I don't drink very often and when I do it's very responsibly.

If I was knocking back fifths of Pappy Van Winkle 20 and Thomas H. Handy every week I would be in poor financial shape, but the thing is that I don't. I could easily name several people I'm familiar with who spend way more than me on alcohol per semester because they like to binge drink every single weekend. That's not my style, I like to really appreciate what I drink and my PVW20 will probably last me 8 months to a year.

Should the mood strike me right and I feel like getting a little silly I NEVER bring bourbon to parties, that's when I break out the Yuengling B&T:thumbsup:

Agreed.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Don't mind me, Bull. I'm just jealous.

You've got the right attitude, my young brother. Too bad we can't fast forward 25 years to see what your humi will look like at that point. I'm thinking 100% Spanish Cedar walk-in. :drool: