What's new

Prayer Request Please

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Folks, I need some spiritual help from those willing.

My Mother in Law was diagnosed with Leukemia about a year and a half ago. She went through 3 rounds of chemo and the docs thought she had made it into remission. If anyone read my Holiday Stories thread, you know that right before Christmas her numbers dropped and she came down with Shingles.

Well, my wife just called me a few minutes ago and I knew immediately from her voice. It's back. She goes back into the hospital on Monday.

Please, say prayer and keep her in your thoughts. She is a wonderful lady and this is a wonderful family. It tears me up knowing how hard this is hitting her family.

If you feel like helping out in another way, my wife and I are participating in a half marathon and raising money. The site for donations is below. Please don't feel obliged, we've already hit our goal, but every little bit helps. Honestly, I'd prefer the prayers at this point.
L&L Society

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Your wife and her family as well as you will definately be in my prayers. If I can do anything please just ask.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
The power of prayer is a miraculous thing. That being said, I will keep your family in both my thoughts and prayers.

David

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Thank you so much everyone.

And David, I'm counting on it. Thank you.

Apparently we won't be doing the repeated rounds of chemo this time. She goes in for one round next week which they hope will hold her off until she goes in for a bone marrow transplant which should be in a couple of months.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My deepest sympothy to you and your family I'll say some prayers tonight I hope things turn around for the better.

Mark