What's new

Prayer Request Please

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey haven't been able to read your story untill now. I will definatly keep your mom and your family in my prayers, not just for health but for comfort in these hard times. I could not imagine the pain and emotional ride that your family is on right now but I do know that if God brings you to it he will bring you through it. Stay strong in your faith.

Your in my prayers

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
OK, update folks. Things have bounced back and forth a dozen times with scheduling, but she is as I type receiving her transplant. Please say an extra prayer when you get the chance.

Thank you-Jason

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found a billet here, but wanted to say that your family will be in our prayers. Not many things as rough as an emotional rollercoaster like this.

Best of luck.
S.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Had no idea this had gotten this far back. Gonna bump it for some reasons that'll be obvious if you check the Sports forum. The Mother in Law is doing very well after her bone marrow transplant. They are talking about taking her off the anti-rejection meds soon and so far everything has gone BETTER than could have been hoped for.

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. The wife and I have signed up again for Team in Training this year...if it weren't for such a good cause I'd probably break one of my legs to keep from having to participate! :wink: