What's new

Prayers needed for my son...

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Justin, good things are happening and your fears and anxiety as well as your baby's health problems will soon subside. Stay focused and positive my Brother.

I'm sending my family's love and positive thoughts to you, right now.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Prayers for you, your family, and the medical staff working hard to help your son. I recently had a fight with viral meningitis and that was no joke, bacterial is much worse from what I have heard and do not wish that on anyone, especially an infant. I am now more anxious and irritable since having it and have found that is a common thing. Keep an eye out for that and find a good neurologist. All the best buddy, we are here for you.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Justin, you have all of my families thoughts and prayers right now. Stay calm and love-on those kiddos you have with you, so that the wife can focus on the little one.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Thank you guys for all of the kind words, thoughts, and prayers. I can't tell you how much it means to me and my family. This is exactly what I needed to read right now as we wait for my son to be sedated for the procedure. I will definitely keep everyone posted. I can't remember who asked right now, but yes my son has been feeding on his own much better since the fevers stopped, which is a great sign. And as many of you have said, I am absolutely taking advantage of this time with my older children. They've both been so strong, as have my wife and newborn. I truly am blessed to have such an amazing family.
Again thank you all so very much. I'll update you guys later today, I'm hoping, with some good news.
Gratefully,
Justin