What's new

Prayers needed for my son...

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Lot's of prayers and positive vibes from the Great White North my brother. Nothing harder for a parent then to see our little ones in pain and we cannot help. Be strong and the Lord will bring him home to you healthy and happy.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hey guys,
Just wanted to give an update. The PICC line was successfully put in yesterday afternoon. They had a hard time sedating my son, but after a lot of meds they were finally able to proceed. Waiting for him to be discharged back to the hospital in south jersey near our home. Fingers crossed we should have smooth sailing from here on out. One more week of antibiotic treatment and lil man should be back home safe and sound.
Thanks again for all of the continued support....the "B" in BOTL could not be more accurate in describing this community!
Respectfully,
Justin
This is great news, Justin! Will continue praying until the little man is safe and sound at home.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Update:

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the prayers, kind words, and support my family and I received during the last few weeks. I read this thread many times and it was a great sense of strength for me...thank you all so very much.

Lastly, I am thrilled to report that my son, Brandon, was discharged from the hospital a few days ago. He's doing great and no longer shows any signs of infection! My prayers have definitely been answered!!!

Here are some recent pics of my little fighter...
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
The best nurse in the world (lol imho)
image.jpg

Thanks again BOTL!!!
Gratefully,
Justin