What's new

Prayers requested

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Hey Jim, it's been said but it sounds like he really lived to the fullest possible extent and loved his family with equal intensity.

I'm praying for all of you.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Jim - so sorry to hear about this. We went through the same thing with my grandfather a few years ago. Incredibly hard to go through. Just remember, the man you know and love will move onto a better place, only his corporal form will die. Sounds like he made the most of his 87 years and what more could we ask for. The people at Hospice are fantastic. He'll have everything he needs to be comfortable and ready to leave this earth.

I know you and your family are feeling a lot of pain right now. I hope God's Grace can comfort you and your grandad. You'll be in my prayers. And please don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Prayers sent. I went through this with my grandmother, whom passed two years ago. My father took care of her for 10 years while he worked from home. It's a terrible disease and I know how you feel.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Sorry to hear this Jim. Thoughts are with you and your family. My grandma currently suffers from alzheimers and it's a terrible disease. You lose that relative 2 times. Once when they forget you and again when they pass.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Unspecified Bunker in El Paso - status: vagabond
My heart and prayers go out to you, sir.
It seems that your grandfather led quite a full life and made an impact on those he encountered. Our lives pass so fast and our memories so short the best one can do in their life is to make the lives of those around them better. By the sound of your post that was his legacy. Some men are only remembered by a name or a photo as succeeding generations grow older, it looks to me like your grandfather, despite his own failing memory, will be remembered for the life he led and the great impact he had on your family.
Don't be too somber, my brother. Life can only be appreciated if there is a distinct end. His has arrived. Do like I did my own father. Tell him you love him and wish him a cheerful departure. May God bless you and your family.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Thoughts going out to ur Grand-Dad and the family....
Jim: Sounds like he lead a very full and good life, U will always be able to cherish the time u had with him....

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
We too have had this disease in our family and I know what you have been through. Praying for you and the family during this difficult time. May God's peace be with you.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I went thru the same thing 5 years ago when I loss my grandfather who was also my best friend. Hold on to those memories and he will still be with you Jim!! My thoughts are with you and your family at this tough time