What's new

Predictions for 2017

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Predictions for 2017:

@ChuckMejia will smoke an Undercrown... and like it
@sofc will be asked a question about rH that he does not know the answer to, causing him to fall into a deep depression and question everything about reality
@wantacigar will get even older. He will also gain another seven jobs.
@StogieFisher will accidently hashtag "#bombstogiefisher" setting off a chain reaction that causes the implosion of BOTL
@JonHuber will sell a low-crown, blacked out CH logo 59Fifty in a size that will fit my head.
@navyvet will do something mean, but even that will turn out to have nice consequences, after which he will simply go back to being the nicest man on BOTL
@ar2381 will finally get BOTL a JR discount code. It will require $1000 in a single purchase, and will be for free shipping only.
@memphsdad will undergo plastic surgery to look like @php007 so he can walk into Paul's locker and steal all his cigars. This will result in a statewide manhunt, ending in Jon's spectacular demise in an epic gun battle with ATF agents on the top story of an abandoned high-rise. His story will be told in a made-for-TV movie, in which he will be played by Bruce Willis, who will phone in his performance. The legend will fade from the public memory, but will live on, told in whispers across tobacco forums worldwide for generations to come.
You've put alot of thought into this

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I was fortunate to have the opportunity to be in attendance at RoMa Craft Headquarters for a Q&A with their lawyer and quite a few other people involved in the cigar industry. The truth is, no one is really sure what is going to happen. The FDA and all the bullshit red tape they have created is too confusing and convoluted for even the FDA and lawmakers to understand. It's a day by day process and only time will tell once the legal reps for the cigar makers sift through the crap.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I predict Room 101 cigars are going to get harder to find...Matt Booth just announced he's leaving the cigar industry and did not renew with Davidoff