What's new

Premium Cigar Cutters: worth it?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cuban Crafters Perfect Cutter.about $20...best I have used and I have Zino and Palio cutters as well!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a Xikar V-cut guy. The first time I had a V-cut cigar was life changing. After that, all I needed was to find a high quality cutter with a decent warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Had a Colibri V cutter given to me a few months ago that I just love to use. I'm a V cut guy so it worked out perfect. While it only has a 2 year warranty compared to the Xikar lifetime, I love the pneumatic push top it uses and the spring loaded button to release the top. It's a heavy cutter but I love having it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Xikar all the way. I have had one for 4-5 years and it still works very well! And the warranty is very good!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Xikar all the way. I have had one for 4-5 years and it still works very well! And the warranty is very good!

I haven't really looked at cutters in a while, and I'm sure most of the other v-cutters do this too, but I really love the ability to turn my cutter over and have it function as a cigar rest. What WILL they think of next??

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've got to say, I'm just a regular guy on a cigar forum genuinely inquiring as to whether I should upgrade my cutter... And how do I get treated? Like this? Well I'm afraid this is only indicative of the behavior of the so called "BOTLs"... None more so than the lowly character they call @tengel78. Well, I for one sir, can confidentially say that this brash deed shall not go unpunished.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Same cutter I got hands-down awesome

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I just used a nice cutter for the first time (xikar) and it is hands down a vast improve my over cheap cutters. It went through the cigar like butter compared to the sub $5 cutter I was using.

It was like night and day. All I can say is spend the $30 for a xikar

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cuban Crafters Perfect Cutter.about $20...best I have used and I have Zino and Palio cutters as well!
This is where I was going to go. I used every other cutter out there. Xikar, Palio, DuPont... but once I used this, I didn't go back

Don't get me wrong. I still carry the higher end cutters but the Cuban crafters cutter spoils you. Takes the guess work out of it and makes a "perfect cut" every time.

My take is if for no other reason, get a higher end cutter just cause they look cool lol