Votes: 7 4.3%
  • No vote

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Dare we do it, because politics always cause controversy, but let's take a poll and see where we all stand in the most important decision of the year.

And please. PLEASE! DO NOT reply to this poll with comments about someones choice or comments about the candidates in general.

This poll is simply to see where the majority when this forum lies.

Let's keep this poll above board. No slander, no lobbying, no trying to influence someone to your side!

In fact, can we lock this thread from posting replies?!?!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Good Poll. Hopefully we can keep any discussions regarding the validity of any particular vote for the debate room. :thumbsup:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
It's fun, but it's nothing but candidate quotes. There are better matches out there. :) It does most definitely highlight the difficulty of figureing out where the two are really different on some issues due to all the politic-speak.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Odd because you favor Obama or odd because you favor McCain and can't believe you picked that many Obama quotes? It was a pretty pointless quiz for me as I recognized probably 75%+ of the quotes and therefore knew exactly who had said them. Also, being quotes, it just means that the candidates are doing their job of talking without saying anything. :wink:

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Odd because you favor Obama or odd because you favor McCain and can't believe you picked that many Obama quotes? It was a pretty pointless quiz for me as I recognized probably 75%+ of the quotes and therefore knew exactly who had said them. Also, being quotes, it just means that the candidates are doing their job of talking without saying anything. :wink:
haha, ditto! If you recognize the quotes, it takes the un-bias aspect out of it!
I caught myself doing that a few times!

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
ha! I only made one choice that wasn't consistent with who i plan to vote for, and i didnt really have a clue as to who said what. I know where they stand on the issues, but i didnt' know the statements. and oddly enough, the one answer is chose that wasn't consistent was in a category that my opinion differs from my preferred candidate...glbal warming.

i feel good about my selection.

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
ha! On a lighter note-- U gotta hand it to McCain, he surrounds himself with beautiful women! Cindy+Sara look great, especially Cindy considering her age and the fact that she had 7 children!