Votes: 7 4.3%
  • No vote

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
ha! On a lighter note-- U gotta hand it to McCain, he surrounds himself with beautiful women! Cindy+Sara look great, especially Cindy considering her age and the fact that she had 7 children!
Not all 7. At least one was adopted from an orphanage in Bangladesh (or did you think the mailman was involved :wink: ).

John and Cindy only had 3 children. The other 3 were from his previous marriage (two of those from his previous wife's previous marriage).

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not all 7. At least one was adopted from an orphanage in Bangladesh (or did you think the mailman was involved :wink: ).

John and Cindy only had 3 children. The other 3 were from his previous marriage (two of those from his previous wife's previous marriage).
Thanks. I knew it was something like that but was too lazy to do the research myself.

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I just want to lock myself in a room somewhere with a well stocked humi and fridge, NO television, and not come out until this whole #!*&%ing mess is over with.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Watching this poll is interesting. I can't help but feel like that weirdo that everyone says "why would you throw your vote away on that candidate". I think we need to get some dude in office that has a normal salary so he's not after the one thing he can't buy....power.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.
-JQA

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Is anyone else getting a crazy amount of spam e-mails from the Obama camp? it seems like all my accounts have been O-bomb-ed with spam in the last week.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Can't say that I have. Only spam I get is about cheap prescriptions and subjects questioning whether I'm satisfied with my "man part" as some of them put it.

WOHOO! I see there's two people besides me voting for the other category.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Can't say that I have. Only spam I get is about cheap prescriptions and subjects questioning whether I'm satisfied with my "man part" as some of them put it.

WOHOO! I see there's two people besides me voting for the other category.
I keep getting e-mails with the subject line of "Come watch me f**k a horse" :wtf:

Ummm.... I'll pass :lookaroun

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I am pretty sure that is the Obama one that he is talking about...:hysterica
Well, his middle name is Hussein...

...and from what I know about some of those crazy Iraqies and what they do to their mules...let's just say, I've seen a video a soldier shot...

:barf:

...a horse is not out of the realm of possibilities.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well, his middle name is Hussein...

...and from what I know about some of those crazy Iraqies and what they do to their mules...let's just say, I've seen a video a soldier shot...

:barf:

...a horse is not out of the realm of possibilities.
Hmmm...because a guys middle name is Hussein he's an "Iraqi"? Wow, by that logic, my middle name must make me Asian. :wtf:

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Hmmm...because a guys middle name is Hussein he's an "Iraqi"? Wow, by that logic, my middle name must make me Asian. :wtf:
Lol, no. It's called an association. I was trying to show that Tobby4's comment could be proved.

--Prove the theory:
Barack Obama = "Horse-play"

1--Given) Barack Hussein Obama's spam e-mails and "horse-play" spam e-mails
2) Hussein is a Muslim name
3) A famous Muslim Iraqi leader shared this name
4) Video and eyewitness evidence support that Iraqi men sometimes "love" mules
5) A mule is the offspring of a horse
6) Someone with the name Hussein is more likely to engage in "horse-play"
7) Barack Hussein Obama might be responsible for both the Obama campaign spam and the "Come watch me..." e-mails

QED!

It's like playing Seven Degrees From Kevin Bacon, except with bestiality.

[Disclaimer: The author in no way subscribes to the veracity of the above silliness.]

Last edited: