What's new

Pump Fake

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
the real problem is that it always ends up becoming a sort of "clique" where a group of people just keep bombing eachother in retaliation instead of the random chaos it should be. if its gonna be that way just do trades you pansies.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
the real problem is that it always ends up becoming a sort of "clique" where a group of people just keep bombing eachother in retaliation instead of the random chaos it should be. if its gonna be that way just do trades you pansies.

Bro... If you want bombed, just say so. :) There's a whole box of dog rockets that will need a home soon. How do you feel about expired tuna and grape cough syrup?

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0

That's a real millennial thing to say.

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Bro... If you want bombed, just say so. :) There's a whole box of dog rockets that will need a home soon. How do you feel about expired tuna and grape cough syrup?
go away, I was just making an observation that should be clear to anyone. i have no need for your dog rockets.

That's a real millennial thing to say.
only a millennial would use the word millennial as an adjective

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
you realize that if we bomb you ,you will become part of that which you eschew...……:eek: :snaphappy:
only if i take my revenge and bomb you back. if i just go and bomb a totally different person then the cycle is broken and i win