What's new

Pump Fake

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
@bwhite220 , if I put a package that's pre-addressed to me inside a bomb to you that you send back to me, I can tell my wife I didn't buy anything, "it was a bomb".
I'm your huckleberry. Also, if there is ANYTHING in said box that is supposed to stay at my address. It, too, will be sent back to you so you can receive an "unexpected" bomb with hitchhikers.

Also if I'm gonna be in a clique, I say we get matching jackets or fanny-packs or engraved GBPs or something.
I'm already working on something. (y)

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
@bwhite220 , if I put a package that's pre-addressed to me inside a bomb to you that you send back to me, I can tell my wife I didn't buy anything, "it was a bomb".
Also if I'm gonna be in a clique, I say we get matching jackets or fanny-packs or engraved GBPs or something.
:)
'Gar Bombing Pansies?

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Green Bean Pouches?
Garish Bohemian Prostitutes?
Gonad Biting Pirates?
No.

Glass Butt Plugs.

Get in the clique, and you can learn all the secret handshakes.

And maybe even get a matching GBP.
:)
i figured it out. girly bear panties boom mystery solved

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
i figured it out. girly bear panties boom mystery solved
It was a mysterious acronym, wasn't it.? Glad you figured it out. Means you're in the club!
First bomb will have membership info, dues schedule, birthday invites, and a taco 10-pack.
And thanks for the kind words about the panties Elfbro... Hate putting on something pretty and having no one notice.
It'd be like Link rescuing Princess Peach from the Covenant, and having Gandalf not even care.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'm always late to the party lol. Good read and I guess I should start bombing you guys to make my story true. I bomb myself with your guy's names all the time. My wife is like these BOLT guys like you. You get cigars 2-3 times a week. I tell her that with the new baby you guys wanted to show the love and support of becoming a father.

So, thank you, guys. You guys are the real MVPs lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Let me get this straight. A bomb is bad cigars or good? Insulting?
Sorry I am new here.
A “bomb” is simply a gift sent to you by another brother from the forum. Typically, it’s 3-5 cigars but it could be a myriad of other options. Pipe tobacco. Lighters. Cutters. Books. Random Amazon items. Grilling items. An actual grill. Drinks. Gift cards. A box of pizza. A coffee mug. T-shirt. Candy. You name it - if it’s sent, it’s a bomb.

I guess the short answer is the term “bomb” is synonymous with “gift”.