What's new

Push-Up Challenge

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
150 this morning. I’ve been doing push-ups almost every morning for the past 2 months. When I started I maxed out at 25 and was sore for 2 days. Now I can easily do 50 3x in about 30 minutes. My goal is 100 none stop by the end of June.

Stick with it, it gets easier and the Man-Boobs get nice and firm and the gut looks smaller!

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
150 this morning. I’ve been doing push-ups almost every morning for the past 2 months. When I started I maxed out at 25 and was sore for 2 days. Now I can easily do 50 3x in about 30 minutes. My goal is 100 none stop by the end of June.

Stick with it, it gets easier and the Man-Boobs get nice and firm and the gut looks smaller!
Dang. 100 is a good goal.

I’m a fat kid. Always have been.

I’ve been doing pushups every morning too. I also barely hit 20 at first. Three months in and I’m at 50 consecutive per morning.

I added planking to that and got to 50 push-ups and a two-minute plank but my lower back hurts too much, even though I’m holding proper position so I backed off to a minute for a while.

I think I might just focus on increasing the push-up number and skipping the planking.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Dang. 100 is a good goal.

I’m a fat kid. Always have been.

I’ve been doing pushups every morning too. I also barely hit 20 at first. Three months in and I’m at 50 consecutive per morning.

I added planking to that and got to 50 push-ups and a two-minute plank but my lower back hurts too much, even though I’m holding proper position so I backed off to a minute for a while.

I think I might just focus on increasing the push-up number and skipping the planking.
Planks suck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk