What's new

Quantity of cigars consumed in day, week, month time period

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I work 10 days in a row then off 4. Average about 3 sticks during my 10 days on and about 6 sticks on my 4 days off....and only smoke at night

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
We all smoke cigars at a different rate. I thought I smoked quite a few.

President Ulysses Grant smoked 20-25 cigars per day.

Me - merely half that total
Ten to twelve cigars per day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really? 10-12 a day? That seems crazy. Is there ever a time of day where you aren't smoking? There was an executive at the cigar company I used to work for, who had been with the company for 52 years. He smoked 8-10 a day, but they were mostly coronas.

Last edited:

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I smoke 1x a day, occasionally 2 but it's pretty rare.

Herfs, vacations, bbqs, etc are exceptions. Above numbers are for my normal, day-to-day life.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. My name is Ryan and I've only had the pleasure of smoking cigars for a little over two years. I'm smoking around 2-3 a week, since the birth of my first kiddo.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I only smoke outside / in my car, so it is generally a weather permitting thing for me. In the warm months - usually one per day - rare occasion when I have 2 on a weekend. Come the dead of winter, almost none, though that is when I stick to my pipes

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
We all smoke cigars at a different rate. I thought I smoked quite a few.

President Ulysses Grant smoked 20-25 cigars per day.

Me - merely half that total
Ten to twelve cigars per day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One thing to keep in mind. Grant died of throat cancer and was known to suffer from severe migraines. When I read about him I took that as a bit of a cautionary tale about my own smoking.

That said I tend to smoke on average 5-6 per week, sometimes more like on vacation. Winter tends to be less.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I aim for 3-5 a week. Monday - Thursday is almost zero but sometimes I get one in. Then I have morning and evening smokes on Saturday and Sunday