What's new

Quantity of cigars consumed in day, week, month time period

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
It varies by the season, in the spring/summer about 3-5+ a week and then tapers down to about a few a month during winter. Can only handle the cold/snow for so long so I tend to make them count and enjoy them that much better.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Lately it's been about 1 per week. Come fall when temperatures drop and I finish up grad school and get my evenings back the number will probably climb. 6 more weeks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
@Jay_Habanos Do you ever sleep man? I don't understand how you find the time. The quickest Ive seen someone smoke a double corona was around 2hrs 15mins, and I thought that was ridiculous. And you have 2 of those and churchill a day plus 7-9 other smokes, not including the dipping of course. So either you're cheifing these damn things down, or you're double fisting smokes a la Edward 40 Hands.

I smoke on average 2-3 times a week during late spring/summer/early fall but when its cold I'm lucky if I get 1 in a week, and I know sometimes its more like 1 every other week. I don't miss not smoking too much during winter because I do have concerns about cancer and other health related issues that smoking can cause. I understand being an occasional smoker doesn't raise your risk factors too much, but smoking all day every day just seems like a dangerous game to play to me.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
@Jay_Habanos Do you ever sleep man? I don't understand how you find the time. The quickest Ive seen someone smoke a double corona was around 2hrs 15mins, and I thought that was ridiculous. And you have 2 of those and churchill a day plus 7-9 other smokes, not including the dipping of course. So either you're cheifing these damn things down, or you're double fisting smokes a la Edward 40 Hands.

I smoke on average 2-3 times a week during late spring/summer/early fall but when its cold I'm lucky if I get 1 in a week, and I know sometimes its more like 1 every other week. I don't miss not smoking too much during winter because I do have concerns about cancer and other health related issues that smoking can cause. I understand being an occasional smoker doesn't raise your risk factors too much, but smoking all day every day just seems like a dangerous game to play to me.
Yeah my nicotine/cigar consumption is amazing even to myself when I look at the cigar butts etc. A double corona used to take me an hour and a half to 2 hours. Nowadays it only last 1 hour 15 minutes? And I take the Habanos Double Coronas to the Nub. My tolerance and pace are definitely peaking. I only sleep around 4 hours a day so I have 20 hours of potential smoke time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'd say I smoke between 2-5 a week, more in the nice weather, less in the winter. I've probably only smoked 2 in a day a handful of times and if I smoked 3+ in a day I don't think I could taste a damn thing lol

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Jay Habanos, my friend, why do you smoke that many cigars? That's incredible, especially with only 4 hours sleep. Man, when you crash I bet you sleep for weeks, and wake up with the worse cotton mouth! I remember seeing the pail of butts you posted. Good Lord, EPA is going to fine you.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Smoking a double corona in 75 minutes, not sure how it doesn't heat up to the point where all the nuances of the Cuban cigar flavors are gone....More power to you if you can still taste them smoking that many, that fast.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Jay Habanos, my friend, why do you smoke that many cigars? That's incredible, especially with only 4 hours sleep. Man, when you crash I bet you sleep for weeks, and wake up with the worse cotton mouth! I remember seeing the pail of butts you posted. Good Lord, EPA is going to fine you.
You know I am always trying to see what could make my current situation better. And if in the appropriate environment usually the first idea I have is - do you know what would make this dog walk better? A cigar. Man, this movie is great, but it would be better while smoking a cigar. This book is interesting to read, even more interesting with a cigar, etc. Eventually, I was looking for cigars that fit my situations. Like time crunch? How about Fuente Exquisitos or Guantanamera- 20 minutos. Cigars for hot weather, etc. So I smoke as much as I can because I really enjoy it

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
That is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever heard on this forum, and that's saying something. :)
That is strictly my opinion.

But trust me I smoked plenty of Habanos and Non-Cuban.
No NON Cuban has ever really approached the level of the top end of Habanos. So I base my statement from smoking thousands of Habanos and Non-Cuban cigars

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At 10 per day that's 300 sticks per month. With a $1000 per month budget that's an average of 3.33 per stick. Heck, I just want to know where to find habanos cheap enough to keep the average that low.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Many years ago I had a cab of Punch Double Coronas that were amazing and I remember they took around 75-90 minutes to smoke.

Last edited: