What's new

Quantity of cigars consumed in day, week, month time period

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Many years ago I had a cab of Punch Double Coronas that were amazing and I remember they took around 65-90 minutes to smoke.
I feel like that's a bit fast... maybe underfilled?

I like letting the cigar rest in between puffs, I get better flavors out of them.

But I don't smoke a box a day like Jay :)

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Week days one or two after dinner. If it is a short cigar maybe two, a churchill one. Weekends one with coffee and maybe a couple in the evening

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
That is strictly my opinion.

But trust me I smoked plenty of Habanos and Non-Cuban.
No NON Cuban has ever really approached the level of the top end of Habanos. So I base my statement from smoking thousands of Habanos and Non-Cuban cigars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That statement is slightly different than "no non cubans are premium."

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
If I smoke more than 4 or so in a day, my palate gets fried. My experience with Habanos is that they can have a more subtle and complex flavor profile than non, so I can't imagine being able to enjoy or even discern the flavors if I was smoking more than that on a daily basis.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can you imagine Grants Wife/GF french kissing that guy after cigar #24? He must have had his tongue donated to his barber to sharpen razors. Most I ever smoked in one day was 4 and that was 4 churchills....I spent the rest of the day on the toilet. Nicotine can do powerful things!

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
When I was very involved with cigar forums online, I would smoke an average of 2-3 a day with a high of 8 in a day. In a month, probably 50-60. I was trying everything I could and had to keep up with bombs that were landing. I've since slowed down because I wasn't working steadily, however I have been for the last 4 months and am slowly starting to get caught up on bills and giving me some spending money to build back up.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try to keep it to once a week. Not easy, it's been a lot of work. Will share two different cigars in a session, as I usually smoke with my girl.

Was actually smoking more when I first started (about a year and a half ago) so I could try a bunch of different sticks.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I typically smoke 2/day, except when I golf. Then it's usually 4/round followed by one or two at night. I don't gold nearly as much since I moved from FL over a year ago.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3-6 per week. More in warmer weather seasons, less when it gets colder. If it really gets cold in the winter, I can go for weeks without any cigars. I take up the pipe & non-smoker friendly blends that I smoke indoors. - - For me, more than two in a single day & I have a tough time fully tasting the flavors. For maximum enjoyment, no more than one per day seems to be optimal for me at this time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

A90sdad

Doc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I go through maybe 1 or 2 a day to the nub. About 10 a week. I try to smoke all shapes and sizes, but i prefer toros and its only at night. I have a Vape Box for during the day and pipes when I feel like it which is not too often anymore.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
When I was very involved with cigar forums online, I would smoke an average of 2-3 a day with a high of 8 in a day. In a month, probably 50-60. I was trying everything I could and had to keep up with bombs that were landing. I've since slowed down because I wasn't working steadily, however I have been for the last 4 months and am slowly starting to get caught up on bills and giving me some spending money to build back up.
That's good to hear. Let's get that cigar count up to at least your old school days of 8 per day!