What's new

Quantity of cigars consumed in day, week, month time period

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
The reason I cited the stats were if I just say Habanos are better- that's just my opinion.

The world is an open market and the NCs are not bought outside the US, statistically proven.

I am providing empirical evidence not opinions or anecdotal evidence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You've provided empirical evidence that CCs are more readily available world wide than most of the cigars sold in the United States. If CCs are unequivocally better, then why aren't you smoking Rafael Gonzalez and quintero instead of Omar and fuente?

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
You've provided empirical evidence that CCs are more readily available world wide than most of the cigars sold in the United States. If CCs are unequivocally better, then why aren't you smoking Rafael Gonzalez and quintero instead of Omar and fuente?
I do smoke those brands of Habanos. There are NCs that are good. But as I said Not Premium. But let's just leave it at that because everything else is personal opinion, which is subjective

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Trust me it was unbelievable to smoke that many Habanos per day. So easy when the quality is that good. But when every cigar is over ten bucks......
Yeah had to cut back.

If I could do it financially I would do Habanos only. But a 2-5 yard gar (NC) was more affordable although sacrificing the superior flavor of Habanos

Most 2-5 (MSRP) NCs suck. if you're spending that kind of money, why would you waste it on crappy NCs. It's your money but you can get decent ccs for that price instead of smoking those. I'm guessing you have a clue as to decent places to buy ccs.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
The reason I cited the stats were if I just say Habanos are better- that's just my opinion.

The world is an open market and the NCs are not bought outside the US, statistically proven.

I am providing empirical evidence not opinions or anecdotal evidence

Speaking of empirical evidence, I thought I'd be fun to see what the best selling (and, therefore by your argument, highest quality) beer in the US is.
1. Bud light
2. Coors light
3. Miller light
4. Budweiser
5. Michelob ultra light
6. Natural light
7. Miller high life (the champagne of beers)
8. Busch
9. Keystone light
10. Blue moon Belgian white ale
Source: https://www.statista.com/statistics/188723/top-domestic-beer-brands-in-the-united-states/

Oh, also, bud light is the number three beer worldwide after a couple of watery Chinese beers. Open market!

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Speaking of empirical evidence, I thought I'd be fun to see what the best selling (and, therefore by your argument, highest quality) beer in the US is.
1. Bud light
2. Coors light
3. Miller light
4. Budweiser
5. Michelob ultra light
6. Natural light
8. Busch
9. Keystone light
Source: https://www.statista.com/statistics/188723/top-domestic-beer-brands-in-the-united-states/

Oh, also, bud light is the number three beer worldwide after a couple of watery Chinese beers. Open market!
Thank @VeLoRoK

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
1. Bud light
2. Coors light
3. Miller light
4. Budweiser
5. Michelob ultra light
6. Natural light
8. Busch
9. Keystone light

Without the header sentence, I might have thought this was a list of the 10 worst beers in the world.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
For me, i smoke about 4-6 a week, with the exception of when i have days off from work. I typically smoke only on the weekends, where i average 2-3 a day. This suits me fine anyway, as i have a limited & defined budget for cigars. They range from $3 cigars up to around $10 cigars.