What's new

Quantity of cigars consumed in day, week, month time period

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Just saying. It comes across as a bit arrogant when you claim to know what the best cigars are and obtuse when you refuse to try high quality NCs.
I have tried thousands of NCs. I drew the line at Padrón, Opus X, etc.

They were more expensive than a known quantity to me- Habanos,

A good example of the superiority of Cuban cigars is Europe. In the cigar shops there they carry brands from all countries including Cuba. The shops are 90% Habanos. Outside the USA, Habanos has an 80% market share.
Places where there is an open market to compete Habanos dominate. This is historical as well, Cuban tobacco commanded the highest prices due to quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0

A good example of the superiority of Cuban cigars is Europe. In the cigar shops there they carry brands from all countries including Cuba. The shops are 90% Habanos. Outside the USA, Habanos has an 80% market share.
Places where there is an open market to complete Habanos dominate. This is historical as well, Cuban tobacco commanded the highest prices due to quality

How did you come up with those percentages?

Source plz

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
True, I guess when it turns into a habit you just gotta smoke what's financially right to smoke ... makes sense.

Thanks for your input jay :)
Trust me it was unbelievable to smoke that many Habanos per day. So easy when the quality is that good. But when every cigar is over ten bucks......
Yeah had to cut back.

If I could do it financially I would do Habanos only. But a 2-5 yard gar (NC) was more affordable although sacrificing the superior flavor of Habanos

Rating - 100%
32   0   0

Places where there is an open market to complete Habanos dominate. This is historical as well, Cuban tobacco commanded the highest prices due to quality

Jay, just because the sales stats outside the US lean heavily towards CCs does not mean that there aren't NCs of equal quality and flavor. NCs are more consistent in flavor and construction. Habanos SA is not the only manufacturer of premium cigars.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Jay, just because the sales stats outside the US lean heavily towards CCs does not mean that there aren't NCs of equal quality and flavor. NCs are more consistent in flavor and construction. Habanos SA is not the only manufacturer of premium cigars.
The reason I cited the stats were if I just say Habanos are better- that's just my opinion.

The world is an open market and the NCs are not bought outside the US, statistically proven.

I am providing empirical evidence not opinions or anecdotal evidence