What's new

Quantity of cigars consumed in day, week, month time period

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
quantifying the high end cigar game is cool and all .
biggest driver nowadays - improving upon my weak points
still religiously check the humi & envision smoking every day , which helps
averaging 1-2 quality purchases smokes/beers every other month
even less so on the consumption

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Two a day during the week, sometimes three, rarely four. One, maybe two when my wife is not working. I still find smoking to be a good way to fill my spare time (Naptime and bedtime for kiddo) when I can't really go anywhere or have nothing better to do. I'd rather sit outside with a book and a cigar than sit inside and watch TV or something.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Smoke them on dog walks, also it's over 100 degrees here in the summer. I don't smoke the premium stuff when it's super hot. Dude your really calling out one bad cigar in my day out out ten? Lol
I'm more interested in your smoking of 10-12 per day. You'd blow through my stash in a month!

Do you smoke smaller cigars? How many hours per day is a cigar in your mouth? Don't your tastebuds stop tasting anything at a certain point? Do you break for meals? What is your cigar budget?

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Smoke them on dog walks, also it's over 100 degrees here in the summer. I don't smoke the premium stuff when it's super hot. Dude your really calling out one bad cigar in my day out out ten? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post your 12 smokes of today.... let's see them since you only smoke 1 bad cigar

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I'm more interested in your smoking of 10-12 per day. You'd blow through my stash in a month!

Do you smoke smaller cigars? How many hours per day is a cigar in your mouth? Don't your tastebuds stop tasting anything at a certain point? Do you break for meals? What is your cigar budget?
I lose track of the exact amount per day but my normal smoke schedule is Double Corona after breakfast, Cuban after. Toro size cigar, after lunch CC. Double Corona around 2 or 3pm. After dinner Churchill, Cuban cigar when the sun goes down 2-3 more cigars before bed. Preferably I smoke Double Coronas but mix in Robustos, toros, and torpedos.

My taste for cigars has actually become more refined. Notice more nuances the more I smoke.

Budget is around 1000 per month with more than half of that is Habanos

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0

I'm a snob so if push came to shove, I'd probably call you out for more than one.

However, in this case, I was simply curious. If you really smoke that much and mostly good, it is hard to smoke the bad stuff so I was just asking because I wanted to know. If you tell me love UC, I'll start judging. :)

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I'm a snob so if push came to shove, I'd probably call you out for more than one.

However, in this case, I was simply curious. If you really smoke that much and mostly good, it is hard to smoke the bad stuff so I was just asking because I wanted to know. If you tell me love UC, I'll start judging. :)
I am mostly a huge fan of smoking. Seeing the smoke pour out when exhaling. Not a cigar snob, however I know my tobacco. I view cigars as Habanos and NonCuban. Non Cubans in my opinion reach a glass ceiling and level off in quality. Habanos is where the flavor, the aging the appreciation for fine cigars is for me. I don't really consider any non Cuban as a true premium cigar. To me that's a regular cigar. Premium has to be Habanos.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I am mostly a huge fan of smoking. Seeing the smoke pour out when exhaling. Not a cigar snob, however I know my tobacco. I view cigars as Habanos and NonCuban. Non Cubans in my opinion reach a glass ceiling and level off in quality. Habanos is where the flavor, the aging the appreciation for fine cigars is for me. I don't really consider any non Cuban as a true premium cigar. To me that's a regular cigar. Premium has to be Habanos.

If you think cubans are greater than non cubans and ALL non cubans are inferior, I'm pretty sure you're a snob.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
If you think cubans are greater than non cubans and ALL non cubans are inferior, I'm pretty sure you're a snob.
I say yes and no. I mean I have some bad cigars in my humidor that will be smoked. I never turn away hand rolled cigars. I will try all, so not a snob that won't smoke bad cigars