What's new

Question about Esoterica tobacco

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
damn nice hits boys!!

I'm on a few sites "email when in stock" lists. Still haven't seen an email.

How often does this stuff show up online anyways?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
damn nice hits boys!!

I'm on a few sites "email when in stock" lists. Still haven't seen an email.

How often does this stuff show up online anyways?
If it does, it's gone in the blink of an eye. And usually 1 tin/bag of each per person if that depending on who you could try to get it from.

Sent from my cellular device via Tap to Talk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If it does, it's gone in the blink of an eye. And usually 1 tin/bag of each per person if that depending on who you could try to get it from.

Sent from my cellular device via Tap to Talk
Good to know. IF I ever do get that email I better act fast!! :)

It's like the HTF cigars though. I'll try for a little, but then I just give up. Way too many other things out there to waste so much time on the HTF stuff.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Good to know. IF I ever do get that email I better act fast!! :)

It's like the HTF cigars though. I'll try for a little, but then I just give up. Way too many other things out there to waste so much time on the HTF stuff.
It seems like it's made in small batches. So yes, I'd say it's hard to find, but also luck of the draw should you get your hands on some too. Keep an eye out on Instagram and facebook too if you have one or both of them. I've see it get posted on some of the IG accounts of some B&M's should they get a small supply in stock.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I signed up to get an email from an online retailer when a particular one came in. Received an email, went to the site, all gone. Couldn't help but laugh...and sign up for the next round of emails.
SmokingPipes. Yeah, that's hapoened to me a mimuon times. Try And So To Bed and Margate. They are good Englishes, and usually are hang around longer than Stonehaven and Penzance.