What's new

Question about Esoterica tobacco

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Smokingpipes has 2oz tins of Penzance in Stock right now limit 1 per person per day it says.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Smokingpipes has 2oz tins of Penzance in Stock right now limit 1 per person per day it says.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Gone. Kind of pissed off this time because I'm signed up for alerts and didn't get one.

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
No reason to be angry.... Send me your addy. I have a tin just for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you kindly, and if I'd never tried it I'd take you up on the offer! I have an ounce or so left over until I get lucky, and in the meantime plenty of other good stuff to smoke. (y). Then again, I'd definitely be open to a trade....

I don't usually get Penzance-rage, and probably would've missed out anyway but not getting the notification was just kind of annoying.

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Lol I know the Internet is full of trolls but checkout the review of Penzance 2oz on smokingpipes.com Says: Nonsense it was bought out in 30sec by smokingpipes employees. Lol there is prolly no backing to this but I found it funny!

Disclaimer: I have spent over $1500 at smokingpipes and love the place ! In no way bagging them just thought this was a funny case of Penzance rage!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I'm a noob with pipes. Is this something I should be stocking up on? I grabbed one yesterday.
Nope! Send it to me and I'll dispose of it properly.

In all seriousness though, try smoking some of what you have. If you like it then it's worth chasing. If you don't care for it then don't bother chasing. Just jar up the rest you have and revisit it in a year or so. Your taste may have changed and then you'll really know if you need to chase it.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm finishing up my first bowl right out of the tin and must say it's a fine smoke. I've had some out drying while I'm smoking this to try out in a little while. I haven't been chasing this at all, but literally tripped over it as I got a heads up from here that it was in at Mars Cigars. Wanted to get the 8oz bag, but they were gone along with the Stonehaven....