Random Ass. Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Holy shit! 2 days! Wrar!

Btw our brides made will be out taking pictures in single digits in sleeveless dresses. Fragile little girls at that. Put that in perspective! Lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
All I read was nipples will be at attention because of the cold

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Gotta go pick up a new water heater today. An unexpected expense. Noticed the current one had a little water underneath and a slow drip. Can’t put it off cuz if it really blows my sump pump line is frozen so won’t do a damn thing. That and since I have it unplugged or it constantly runs trying to pump out. Know what I’m doing tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Gotta go pick up a new water heater today. An unexpected expense. Noticed the current one had a little water underneath and a slow drip. Can’t put it off cuz if it really blows my sump pump line is frozen so won’t do a damn thing. That and since I have it unplugged or it constantly runs trying to pump out. Know what I’m doing tomorrow.

You ever consider tankless water heaters?

Been looking to get one installed myself

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

If you can install it yourself, that's half the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.