bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fucker! Seriously dude, no one wants to see that! How bout try not posting that?
No one wants to see a cartoon gay stripper doing that. Not guys, not girls, I'm pretty sureeven gay guys don't want to see that.... @bwhite220?

Find a birthday picture with boobs that isn't gross, and everyone will be happy. Everyone likes boobs.
He has a point here FB_IMG_1472686992690.jpg

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Jonas Salk frod a Vacine, and who ever heard of Polio.

Now we have AIDS, Cancer & Heart Disease kill more people than auto crashes, alcohol, or bullets.

When will they find a Cure or Precention for Cancer?
Yeah i need to respond to this.

We have so many treatments now for AIDS/HIV, it's no longer a death sentence, but manageable.

As for cancer, we have come so far from the same damn fate.

Also, there is NO such thing as a CURE for cancer. "Cancer" is many diseases. However, there are CURES for breast cancer, colon cancer, testicular cancer, prostate cancer, melanoma, thyroid cancer, and cervical cancer.

This reminds me, get yourself checked, cancers are so much easier to treat when they are found early and don't spread all over your body.

If I gave you a drug that targeted all of your cells, in every area you had cancer, you would die. In fact, we call that poison. Cancer dies, but so do you.

There will never be a "cure for cancer", but I'll be damned if there aren't treatments available for every cancer out there.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.