What's new

Random Ass. Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Then Flagstaff is not for me, I prefer Phoenix or Tucson.

Wife won't move because there are Turantulas and Scorpions, I told her that's what the Orkin man is for.

We have a very good friend who live by South Mountain in PHX, everytime we go to his home he has "stick pads" all over the house. He is constantly catch little critters. His home is constantly under scorpion attack. Best part is seeing a mother scorpion with 50 + babies riding her back. I would burn the place down, move, or pay a professional to seal the place for tiny visitors.

image.jpeg

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
We have a very good friend who live by South Mountain in PHX, everytime we go to his home he has "stick pads" all over the house. He is constantly catch little critters. His home is constantly under scorpion attack. Best part is seeing a mother scorpion with 50 + babies riding her back. I would burn the place down, move, or pay a professional to seal the place for tiny visitors.

View attachment 107521
I will sure to never tell the wife about that, that is crazy

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

View attachment 107521
I'm with Ben.. That's a whole Lotta "ah hell no" right there.... :eek:
Scorpions - nature's way of saying F you by combining wasps, crabs and spiders to create the stuff of nightmares.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
A Mississippi boy who got tired of high summer temps and worse humidity, that's who! I can dress up for winter but I can get only so nekkid when it's hot.

And we don't have Spring. Our seasons are Breakup, Construction, and Winter.
Lol, that's why this MS boy moved to Sandpoint ID.. I'm STILL trying to figure out why I'm back on the coast! Lmao

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
NW AR is as far South as I'm willing live. The heat/humidity is freaking disgusting! We had -16 (with windchill) the other day here and I loved it. I'll take cold ANY DAY over a hot summer day.
Dude, we had -10 with the wind chill two days ago.. I thought people were going to die down here! Lol.. not to mention the 3rd snow of the season. I think it's been at least 5 years since the last snow, and 10 before that!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
NW AR is as far South as I'm willing live. The heat/humidity is freaking disgusting! We had -16 (with windchill) the other day here and I loved it. I'll take cold ANY DAY over a hot summer day.
It was 7 here... actual temp... for the high! You can keep this crap. 4 and half years and counting til i can move back to CA!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
It was 7 here... actual temp... for the high! You can keep this crap. 4 and half years and counting til i can move back to CA!
I'd be all over moving to Cali if it weren't for the gun laws... Well, and the taxes.... Also the living expenses, douchebags, droughts, fires, earthquakes, mudslides, unsustainable gov insanity ...... You know what, just nevermind... ;) It is pretty though!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.