What's new

Random Ass. Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
There are not a lot of cigar lounges in Cape Town. However, I did find a couple of great spots. The first one is Raleigh's Bar in the Westin Cape Town hotel. Very upscale! And everything is inexpensive here (drinks and Cuban cigars). They don't have a large selection; Cohiba, MonteCristo, & Partagas. I have been searching high and low for Bolivar with no luck. Another good place to smoke, sorry to say, is Maverick's Gentlemen's club. At least the girls are smokin' hot there, too.
Where's the pics of the girls from Mavericks!?!

Last edited:

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Time to actually do work right or better yet just look busy? :pompous:
Yep, the boss is in town so time for a bath, a haircut, clean laundry and some pretty smelling stuff under the arms!!
Don't let it suck!
I make magic happen so it will be fine.

Everything ok?
Yeah - all good. He is based in Chicago and doesn’t make it down here often. Since we have to hammer out 2018 goals and objectives, he decided to just come on down. The nice thing is, we take clients out each night so we can do the whole wine and dine thing. Last night we went to a swank restaurant and ate and drank like kings.

The only part I don’t like about him being here is that it throws off my daily groove. Haha

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Good Valentine night. Saw went to visit the inlaw (mother in law just had a hip replacement) then came home and had a small us night. What about the rest of you+/- all/yalls/yins?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Nice choices! We aren't big on Valentine's Day (read: overrated), so we just hung out at home and ordered pizza and wings for dinner and I drank scotch and she had wine.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Nice choices! We aren't big on Valentine's Day (read: overrated), so we just hung out at home and ordered pizza and wings for dinner and I drank scotch and she had wine.
Our kind of night too.. takeout sushi and Netflix ;)

I just watched the clip of Married with Children Valentine's day, makes me glad the arlife doesn't give a crap about superficial tokens like flowers. Plus, I already have her Justin timberlake tickets that count for b-day, her bday, and our anniversary haha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.