What's new

Random Ass. Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Bwahahahaha, that's funny! And I know the feeling....
You "had"? I still do!
Yeah at my old place. I was attempting to cut down a tree. Had the chainsaw primed and warmed up. Did some test cuts. Shut it off ( because I don't climb trees with running chainsaws ) Then, I'm up in the tree, and it won't start. Climb back down, starts up right away. Did some test cuts. Shut it off ( because I don't climb trees with running chainsaws ) Then, I'm up in the tree, and it won't start. This went on for a while. Never cut a single branch. Finally, I put it in the shed. I left it there when I moved.
The tree is still standing over there, as well.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Yeah at my old place. I was attempting to cut down a tree. Had the chainsaw primed and warmed up. Did some test cuts. Shut it off ( because I don't climb trees with running chainsaws ) Then, I'm up in the tree, and it won't start. Climb back down, starts up right away. Did some test cuts. Shut it off ( because I don't climb trees with running chainsaws ) Then, I'm up in the tree, and it won't start. This went on for a while. Never cut a single branch. Finally, I put it in the shed. I left it there when I moved.
The tree is still standing over there, as well.
Bwahahaha! Sorry man, but that's a great story! I can totally envision it...

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Holy shit! 2 days! Wrar!

Btw our brides made will be out taking pictures in single digits in sleeveless dresses. Fragile little girls at that. Put that in perspective! Lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Whaaat!?! I thought that wedding already happened! Oh, and um, yeah, we're gonna need those pics of the bridesmaids, for um, research....

Status
Not open for further replies.