What's new

Random Ass. Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
First attempt at falafel and tzatziki seems to be turning out faaaaar better than the baba ghanouj disaster of last night.. I think @The Munt would be proud. ;)

Wifes got the essential oil vaporizer going though, and the combined smells of that and the middle eastern food got it smelling like hippie bad in here...
Cook from the soul @Glassman it always pays to care (y)

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
First attempt at falafel and tzatziki seems to be turning out faaaaar better than the baba ghanouj disaster of last night.. I think @The Munt would be proud. ;)

Wifes got the essential oil vaporizer going though, and the combined smells of that and the middle eastern food got it smelling like hippie bad in here...
What is this? Jibberish ? Don't need none of your jibba jabba in here fool

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0

I’ll have to get the baba ganoush recipe from my wife, hers usually turns out pretty tasty

Rating - 100%
26   0   0

Nothing like patchouli and curry to really layer up the walls

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Please do. This was terrible. I think I need better Tahini and less of it...
Finding good fresh unrancid tahini is key. Trader Joe's has been good and reliable. Though just here all brand's seem to be expensive so I don't scout for it. Then again. Make your own maybe? Mortar and pestle or up!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.