What's new

Rash of PM's from noobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
I would trade two of my CC sources to a noob for one primo weed source.

:crosseyed :blob:
I have tons of them in Colorado but they won't ship :wink:

Edit: and no I'm done with the pm's about ISOM. If you ever make it out I can show you around.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pretty sure that Colorado is going to experience a BOOM in tourism...might have to revisit the area as I wouldn't mind moving there...for the skiing that is.:ccool:

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
My manager and I both think we should start a satellite office in Colorado. He and I will man it from time to time to make sure things are going well.

Now where are my CC's. :ccool:

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
i am gonna go ahead and lock this down, assuming all is said and done. it has served it's purpose. just to reiterate:

-to tenured members: you have the right to post any aquisitions you feel like sharing. you also have the right to not be spammed by PM's. if you feel like someone is being rude, or overstepping their bounds, PLEASE report the PM, or speak to a mod.

-to NFG's: you have the right to curiosity, but not at the expense of other's privacy. the policies of this board do not and cannot support open discussion of the personal sale or trade of cuban cigars. the best you can do is join and participate with the goal of joining and enjoying this community. join in our conversations and discussions, and let yourself be known through participation. trading or bombing is NOT required, but actually mingling with us like a real human being will make the world of difference. if you have any issues with this, contact a mod for clarification. we want new members, we want to share this neighborhood, but the rules stand, and our existing members have rights too.

brent (bcd30) and i will take point on this, if ANYONE has ANY questions.

sean

Status
Not open for further replies.