What's new

Razr....strike 3! (updated)

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Had the current one for 2 months. As of late, when making an outgoing call, can not hear the ringing or the person picking up and talking 3 out of 4 tries on average. New one is in route to me.

Razr...strike 1!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend of mine got one of the black ones when they first came out, and we all had phone envy.

Then after about a month, the membrane on the keypad started to smell like armpit. Like armpit on a dude after a 2 hour basketball game. It was weird.

No amount of cleaning or cleaning chemicals would get rid of the smell. It was funny to watch her trying not to gag when answering her phone. She got a replacement phone for free, but it took about a month to get it.

:barf:

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know a lot of people with the Razr and no troubles for them. Except for my dad when he flushed his down the toilet.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I like mine.

Only problem I have had is that the enamel is wearing off the number pad.

Glad I took out the extra insurance.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
No problems with my Razr so far. I just wish I could turn the volume up more at times, even though it's all the way up.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Of everyone I know that has/had one, either they've had no problems or alot of problems.

No problems with my Razr so far. I just wish I could turn the volume up more at times, even though it's all the way up.
Same here. The phone features overall are pretty weak. For instance, no alarm clock scheduling.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
The damn thing has acted fine since calling Cingular about it. The replacement one hasn't shipped yet and part of me wants to call and cancel but Heather says as soon as I do that, it will act up again. :dunno: