What's new

Razr....strike 3! (updated)

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
ha.. it is a trial and error process unfortunately...

I am trying to talk myself out of the Iphone.. I dont have the cash but eh.. we shall see

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
ha.. it is a trial and error process unfortunately...

I am trying to talk myself out of the Iphone.. I dont have the cash but eh.. we shall see
My buddy wants that phone. What is so great about it? I guess i dont understand, maybe someone can explain to me what it has that other phones dont that cost so damn much besides the apple name.

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I actually just bought the new Motorola KRAZR last week, and I love it soo far, but of course I have Verizon as my carrier.

-Tobby I hear you about the IPhone, that phone looks awesome, I was seriously considering it, but I couldn't part with the $600.

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I had a 2 black razr for 2 years with no problems. I just got a new blackjack and like it so far but the wife got a new red razr v3xx and it lasted 2 weeks until it started turning off by itself. Cingular is mailing a new one.

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Love my Razr and it works great...of course I just cursed myself now, I'm sure.

We promised my daughter an IPhone for her graduation present and she's antsy as hell to get her hands on it. I'm not going near the store on Friday though, so she'll have to wait a few days. She's 100% Apple and gives me shit all the time about my PC...maybe seeing the IPhone in action will turn me into an Apple fanatic.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Well, the Nokia has worked flawlessly but the Razr had better reception, easier to carry, and better clarity. So...since I'm bored and Cingular/AT&T had me keep the final Razr, I am gonna pull the sim card out of the Nokia, stick it in the Razr, charge it up, and see if the problem still exists.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I hated my razr from day one, but it was a gift, from Mom, so YOu know how that goes. Just put up with it.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Oh, I can put up with it if it doesn't lose the sound in the earpiece when I dial. :wink:

I would dial and hear nothing but it would be ringing and people would answer but I couldn't hear. If I switched over to speakerphone, I would then hear it. Problem was random.

Happened on all 3 which leads me to believe maybe it was not a phone issue but an issue with the area I live/reception. Dunno...we'll see what happens.