What's new

Reasons for Being here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My feeling is that I came here to learn about cigars and found a great bunch of people. This site is far friendlier, more helpful and caring than any of the other cigar related boards. But, you all know that already.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
ohpus said:
I think if Allan can aswer, does Cohiba Edicion Limitada 2003 smell different than the regular cuban cigars, he should pass go and collect $200!!
Thats what I love about this board. Everyone eventually relaxes and drops the swords. Brothers of the Leaf. Stay or go dude its up to you.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
allanf said:
I'm not going no place...

But Todd thinks I'm a Troll...

Maybe I should go under the bridge...
Holy crap Allan...this car wreck you started was settling down and you have to go and post that.

Good greif, stop being a drama queen! :squinteye

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Todd thinks I am a knucklehead and I agree with him. Thanks Todd for your assessment. Allan, I guess you did not find your sack. Good luck finding the bridge. Todd has a nice GPS system, maybe he can help you find one.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
I guess as you get older you start reverted back to child hood? Allan seems to be proving this true by going back to elementry school! That's when he must have started smoking cigars!

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
My reason is to gain information with you folks and learn something.

Today I have not gotten that.

But I am sitting at my desk looking at the clouds that look to promise rain but they will fail to deliver once again all the while puffing on a wondorus choix supreme.

But now my head hurts...

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
ohpus said:
I guess as you get older you start reverted back to child hood? Allan seems to be proving this true by going back to elementry school! That's when he must have started smoking cigars!

8th or 9th grade

Status
Not open for further replies.