Status
Not open for further replies.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
FPDoc77 said:
I have had a really bad experience with the everclear. I drank one drink half OJ half everclear. I was like this stuff is nothing. So, I drink another. I don't remember anything else after that. I woke up the next morning in the bathtub with the worst hangover ever. Not fun. I swore off all hard liquor after that.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Be there. Done that.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Woooo WOooooh WOooooh

First off, what's the recipe to this Apple Pie Homebrew??

Seconldy, I've been told I look like Matt Damon, so we have a couple stars on the board.

I'll do autographs for 3 CCs.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I'm here cuz I love the camaradiere ... and the occasional train wreck.
I'm also here to slowly give away all my cigar to you mutts because it's obvious that I can't pick lotto numbers or even spell nascar.

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I'm here because my parents were Catholic and couldn't control themselves. Rhythm ain't just for dancin'. Not a good birth control either.:nono: :applause: :peace: :stretchgr :thumbsup:

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
FPDoc77 said:
I have had a really bad experience with the everclear. I drank one drink half OJ half everclear. I was like this stuff is nothing. So, I drink another. I don't remember anything else after that. I woke up the next morning in the bathtub with the worst hangover ever. Not fun. I swore off all hard liquor after that.
Holy crap! What's in that stuff???

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh. Why am I here? Because someone told me to come here and sign up and mooch cigars off you guys. I'm not a mooch but does anyone have any VSGs they don't want???

:rofl:

I'm just kidding!!!

:eyebrow:

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I'm here because CC86 isn't.

Seriously though...BoTL has been relatively free of anything inflamitory and even in the debate room no one has called anybody (in anger) an asshole or fucktard or anything else that remotely resembles the third grade.

I'm here at BoTL because I can hang out with a core group of nice guys/ and a gurl and talk smack, learn/post uselfull info about cigars and talk about nothing and everything (including Todd and his surgicaly altered sack).

like it, love it, BoTL rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.