What's new

Recommend me some Tatuaje

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks everyone, been wanting to try Tatuaje for a while now. With all the different cigars they make it was very confusing. Now I know I can't go wrong no matter which I choose. And thanks fourkicksfan for the generous offer of the sampler, I can't thank you enough.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
J21 Reserva. Also very good.
Jekyll - this year's monster

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Thanks everyone, been wanting to try Tatuaje for a while now. With all the different cigars they make it was very confusing. Now I know I can't go wrong no matter which I choose. And thanks fourkicksfan for the generous offer of the sampler, I can't thank you enough.
Sure you can! Just Bomb the heck out of him using the handy dandy return address that you will find on the box :)

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
Sure you can! Just Bomb the heck out of him using the handy dandy return address that you will find on the box :)
Nope, bomb another newb. I've got enough cigars. Pay it forward to someone new to the leaf. Learned that from the best of brothers here at our great home.

Or enjoy them for what they are, a simple gift, hope they live up to our hype!

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Based on what you already like, I'd start with the Regios Reserva or the Noella Reserva, as they're limited and apparently won't be returning as originally thought. A pair of amazing cigars I really wish I could afford to stock up on, and that I wish even more were regular releases so I didn't have to!

Then check out some of the regular production reservas. I'm partial to the 7th Reserva, but the J21 is a bolder, spicer cigar that you may prefer given your stated preferences. As already stated, if you're looking for a small, short smoke, the Petit Cazadores Reserva is a great cigar at a great price point. The Black Label Petit Lancero is another one I like.

After that, you could really go nuts with all the various releases and brands. Try an SW Reserva at least once, and I've heard really good things about this year's Monster release, the Jekyll, though I haven't had the chance to try one yet. I can tell you I've enjoyed every single Tatuaje I've ever smoked that had a colorado broadleaf or sumatra wrapper.

Reactions: ENV
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Based on what you already like, I'd start with the Regios Reserva or the Noella Reserva, as they're limited and apparently won't be returning as originally thought. A pair of amazing cigars I really wish I could afford to stock up on, and that I wish even more were regular releases so I didn't have to!

Then check out some of the regular production reservas. I'm partial to the 7th Reserva, but the J21 is a bolder, spicer cigar that you may prefer given your stated preferences. As already stated, if you're looking for a small, short smoke, the Petit Cazadores Reserva is a great cigar at a great price point. The Black Label Petit Lancero is another one I like.

After that, you could really go nuts with all the various releases and brands. Try an SW Reserva at least once, and I've heard really good things about this year's Monster release, the Jekyll, though I haven't had the chance to try one yet. I can tell you I've enjoyed every single Tatuaje I've ever smoked that had a colorado broadleaf or sumatra wrapper.
According to KC, the Regios and Noellas Reservas are just temporarily going away. Hopefully that is the case

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
My favorite regular release from Pete is the Tramp Stamp. It's got a whole lotta sweetness. I much prefer sweeter cigars like the MF LBs, JDHs and Ligas, so I'd try one of those, plus you can find them for $95 a box all day long

For a non regular release, I'd try to get your hands on a Face. OR, baby or pudgy should do, those are like dried rolled up sex...but not as gross sounding. Lol

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm a big fan of the Ambos Mundos. I haven't tried nearly as many Tats as these guys have, but I really enjoyed a 5er I won on cbid. I've been more and more interested in getting the pudgy monster sampler, but I've been too focused on the Crowned Heads releases lol.