What's new

Recommend me some Tatuaje

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Based on what you already like, I'd start with the Regios Reserva or the Noella Reserva, as they're limited and apparently won't be returning as originally thought. A pair of amazing cigars I really wish I could afford to stock up on, and that I wish even more were regular releases so I didn't have to!

Then check out some of the regular production reservas. I'm partial to the 7th Reserva, but the J21 is a bolder, spicer cigar that you may prefer given your stated preferences. As already stated, if you're looking for a small, short smoke, the Petit Cazadores Reserva is a great cigar at a great price point. The Black Label Petit Lancero is another one I like.

After that, you could really go nuts with all the various releases and brands. Try an SW Reserva at least once, and I've heard really good things about this year's Monster release, the Jekyll, though I haven't had the chance to try one yet. I can tell you I've enjoyed every single Tatuaje I've ever smoked that had a colorado broadleaf or sumatra wrapper.
What I got from this is that you haven't tried a Jekyll yet...

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Tat Reserva Petit Cazadores, Havana VI Nobles, Black PL, Tat TAA, and a few Monster blends. Try whatever you can get your hands on.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just tried my first Tat on Wednesday.... Wow, I was very impressed. It was a Reserva J21... The complexity of flavor was incredible. What would you recommend to me for my next Tat? They seem to all be liked by everyone here so some nudging in the next direction would be welcomed.

jonnylieberman

Ask Me About Outrage
Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0
I just tried my first Tat on Wednesday.... Wow, I was very impressed. It was a Reserva J21... The complexity of flavor was incredible. What would you recommend to me for my next Tat? They seem to all be liked by everyone here so some nudging in the next direction would be welcomed.
Try a Black Petite Lancero. Or, if you can find one, a full size black lance. I had one last night and I'm still dreaming about it. In fact, you should probably get the Tat Lancero Sampler pack -- 10 sticks, all different Tatuaje blends. Like $75 or something. Way better than a sampler pack from online, as they're lanceros!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
man you went straight for the gusto! I am sticking with my original recommendation, get that 10 stick sampler I posted before. Its basically got everything you need to get a good scope of what pete is about and you will even get a spare J21 :)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
My 2 favs r actually not tat propr. Riqueza and triumphador. Like the new tris better than the old broadleaf ones. Anyone remember those?

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
New member with 1st post. You guys are quick and on point with you responses.Bigeasy,I had my 1st Liga#9 Friday. I have some older Tatuaje Havana Cazadores. Let me know if you would like a few.

Last edited: