What's new

Recommendations for a soft flame lighter?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll agree with Cyrann on this, my Xikar Flintfire2 arrived today and looks great. I've never held an ST (or actually even seen one in person), but the flintfire2 is blindingly shiny, and seems large enough to hold a huge amount of butane. I've never kept a lighter in a sheath before, but I might start with this one. Really nice.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I too have a Prince lighter that lights nearly every cigar I smoke, I just love that dang thing, it works flawlessly and IMHO is a great looking lighter. I have the Dolphin 1964 Reissue in Ivory.

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

All I can say is this is one awesome little lighter. It is much smaller than I imagined, but I warmed up a can of soup with the flame it threw out and then lit my cigar. :scratchhe

Thanks so much Wade for going out of your way to get this for me. Some mighty tasty looking treats packed along with it as well that were too much. You didn't need to do that.

Thanks again!

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
It is much smaller than I imagined, but I warmed up a can of soup with the flame it threw out
That's what I love about that lighter, you'll not even notice it in your pocket...or if you leave it on the first tee box in Chicago! :cursing:

Thanks so much Wade for going out of your way to get this for me. Some mighty tasty looking treats packed along with it as well that were too much. You didn't need to do that.

Thanks again!
Yes I did.